Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

by Vajro Inc

Get your mobile app ready in less than 60 minutes

Holly Lane Boutique SC

It was incredibly easy to set up my app and the team was extremely helpful! They walked me through adding on additional integrations step by step to make sure I was getting the most out of my experience. Would definitely recommend!

Samas US

Great work team, quick and easy configuration of the app. I am very happy with the service received. Easy to use.

kinderstil

i found the process very easy and amazing . one of the best service and help you grow your e commerce platform

Modern Backroad Boutique

Very helpful. Each tech person helped me greatly. Excited to see what comes from the app. They are designing it for me so I don't have to stress with it.

Angels essential

OMG First the app is easy to use and the customer service is AAAMAAZING. Pranav and Gary were such great helps and were extremely patient. It is a bit on the pricey side to be honest but I think it is honestly worth it. I would recommend to anyone starting a website and looking for an app.

Peakystores

It was an unbelievable experience. From the customer service point to the sales ideas. It was absolutely remarkable and Ranjan and the first caller were both helpful and immensely professional. Hopefully, I'll get to make more sales. Highly recommend.

Fluma

sharan has been extrememly helpeful! really great customer experience anythign that i dont understand he has helped me to understand and works with me on a 1 to 1 with the same vision to get the app live and best user experience

Simply Sara Boutique

We just started with Vajro and the customer service is amazing! So helpful and easy to work with. Highly Recommend!

Bella’s Bead Supply

Super easy onboarding process. Super helpful and friendly staff. Also very patient. I highly recommend it.

Tropical Seas Clothing

Sharan was by one of the best customer services reps I have ever dealt with in my life. I mean the guy does it all.