Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

by Vajro Mobile App

Accelerate Sales with iOS and Android Mobile App in Shopify

MediaGiantdeals

If there ever was a show of excellent communication with fantastic customer service and after sales then the award would go to vajro! Mike and Shan have effectively created the perfect app for our business I can't thank them enough for their no quibble approach from start to finish! Forget the notion that building an app costs thousands.. if you want a one stop shop app then give vajro a call! You won't regret it!
Thanks
Giant deals team

July 12, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star rating! We always strive for customer experience like this, and could not be more pleased. Mike and Shan both go above and beyond to meet our customer’s needs, Thank you for giving them this proverbial pat on the back, you made their day! We will strive to deliver great experiences consistently.

Team Vajro

Clothing & Cactus Boutique

Vajro has been SO helpful with getting my app launched! Super responsive when I live chat them, always willing to listen to my suggestions, and they go above and beyond when I need help! If you're in the market for an app and are hesitant, don't be! Vajro does all of the heavy lifting for you!

Revel Boutique

This app was very easy to use and we produced a beautiful app! The support team has been very helpful and quick to respond to any issues we have had. That being said, we have had several issues regarding discount codes and products syncing that have not been ideal, but they have always responded and fixed in a timely manner.

Wild Designs Boutique

The team was supportive and quick at responding. Very easy setup! App performs fast and easy to navigate!

Anic Shop

I am on the premium license of this product for my online shop. Very professional and responsive team to take care of my inquiry and issues.

aklabaity

The app performs all the basic needs ,it promises . The team is supportive and responsive. They helped me set up the app in a short time

Southern Glam

The entire team was helpful in setting up my mobile apps! I look forward to working with Vajro in the future

Rich Worlds Of Fun

I just started using the app. They’re team is great. They worked around the clock to build me a great app. It was supposed to take them 24 hours and apple up to 3 day to approve it . But it was all done in less then 24. My app is in the apple store in less the one day. They are great.

Megalopolis.toys

This app is the perfect solution for my online store. It provides the native features that most template app builders don't. Among that, the support they provide has been hands down top notch. The Vajro team has been helpful in assisting me set up my mobile store experience through launch!

Women's Wholesale Fashion Outlet

I just wanted to say that everybody on this team has helped me out from day one. There hasn't been a week that has went by that someone from the team asks me if they can help me with anything. That in itself is worth 5 stars. Thanks everyone from the team and love the app..