Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

by Vajro Inc

Accelerate Sales-iOS&Android Mobile App with Push Notification

Dakota Flora Boutique

I LOVE my app. It was easy to set up and the customer service is by far the best I have ever worked with. I have nothing but great things to say about it! Definitely a must for your business! Thanks team!!

Reckless Grace Boutique

The Vajro app for my boutique is just what I've been looking for! And the Customer Service team can't be beat. So kind and so helpful and always available.

The Blue Fairy

An absolutely amazing team at Vajro. They normally respond to all questions in a matter of minutes. Very professional. App looks great!

Random Boutique

Excellent customer support, and all of the features I need in an app! I've tried a few other app developers and feel like I have made a great decision with Vajro for Random Boutique!

Polka Dots and Petticoats

Having tried a couple of other apps with very mixed results and a lot of confusion, I opted for Vajro and have never looked back. Easy to use, loved by my customers, professional and friendly service from Shan and his team - nothing is too much trouble and response is always lightning fast. Highly recommended!

the-Perfects-inc.myshopify.com

Easy! I put it off thinking it would be time consuming and complicated! It was NOT! My customers love it! My first user was a 65 year old customer that then went on FB telling how east it was to use and the orders started coming in! Don’t wait any longer! Thanks to a professional group of providers!

Beautymisguided

I would recommend this App to anybody, Straight forward and easy to use, There customer service is excellent. We now have our app on the Playstore (apple next) and its looks excellent. Thank you

Deer Creek Mercantile

The staff is excellent. Once I got my DUNS number set up it was smooth sailing. I am really impressed with how the App turned out. Thank you very much!!

Kewllo

This app is amazing. It's easy to use, easy to customize and the Vajro's team is always there to help me with any issues I have! Easily 5/5!

Lena Jane Clothing Co.

I am in love with my app with the help of Vajro! All my customers have said it's so easy to use. Any question I have had with Vajro, they have answered almost immediately and have been so helpful!