Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

by Vajro Inc

Get up to 5x more sales with a no-code mobile app

dyboutique.com

Customer service is wonderful! We worked with Ranjan. Very helpful in setting up my Apple account for the app. We are excited to launch our App and start selling!

Absolute Fashion 2020

Also service I was assisted with my entire setup on a zoom meeting in my free time late at night. The person was very helpful and help me to get my app up and running.

Confidence Closet Shop

We are currently working on launching my app and the experience has been so amazing so far! Great customer support, very hands on with assistance and fast!

Kaygenix Tech Academy

Kamal was amazing with customer service and answered every single question with patience and additional info which I didnt even know I needed. The entire setup process has been very easy. Thank you so much!

The Three Stooges Official Store - Shopknuckleheads

One of the best experiences with online video support form a Shopify App developer thus far. Kamal - my lead - was excellent. I STRONGLY suggest this app.

Blush and Beige Boutique

This app is SO easy to use! I was able to create an app really quickly, ask questions in the chat box, and even had a really informational zoom call. The reply is instant, and they never missed any of my million questions. If you're looking for an easy app with lots of integrations, I highly recommend this one!

tried many app builders for my website but none of them were upto my expectaions. downloaded vajro yesterday and got a quick response from the support team and they guided me through the zoom call and it was really easy to setup the app thanks to team vajro

SakebLuxury

First impression, Very helpful customer services, very easy and clear online session. hope everything will be going as smooth and easy as Ranjan showed me.

On Point Products

i had an amazing time setting it up, customer support was very helpful and walked me through each step of the setup over the phone not to mention the 60 day free trial when you first download the app!

Crickets Boutique

Set up has been very easy with the real time help. Looking forward to using the product more. This is going to be great for the upcoming holiday season.