Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro App

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro App

by Vajro Mobile App

Increase Sales with beautiful Android & iPhone Mobile apps

LOOKLOK

This is truly a very good example on Customer focused, this Application and especially the working team and the support is exceptional, I have opened my Mobile app with their help and I haven't in the billing stages yet, they will do what it takes to have your business running as you would required exactly ! highly recommended to any one !

Loft21 Boutique

I am beyond impressed with not only the functionality of the app they create, but also the team behind it. Monday-Sunday I always get a response to my millions of questions and they are always so friendly and fast to respond or follow up. I would highly recommend this app to anyone looking to further their business!

Chasing Orchids Boutique

I'm not tech savvy and wanted an app that I could use on the go, help with branding, and customer utilization. The team at Vajro not only assisted with the App Store and Google Play publishing, they helped me answer all the questions I had AND are in the process of implementing some key features I've been looking for, for over a year! It was never a 'no' from them, I am thrilled to work with these additional features and would highly recommend Vajro and the team for an app for your boutique! Stellar service, stellar team - just can't say enough good things!!

March 21, 2019

Hey Kristina, Thanks a lot for your lovely review! We are super excited to work with you to build the new features as well as while helping you to launch your app. Looking forward to work with you for a long long time :)

Courtois' Creations{Custom Apparel+Boutique}

I used this app to help me provide easier shopping for my customers. It's amazing! The Developer was super helpful and stayed in touch throughout the set up process. Would recommend 5/5 from me!

Addoony Beauty

I have the app since Dec. It looks amazing. the staff is very cooperative and they follow up with us for all what we need. I recommend it to any e-commerce store.

HILLMARTEN

Vajro - Amazing Design, Extra Ordinary Service, Customisable, and most importantly packages with non pricy schemes thats suits your business. Starter, medium or big business. They got you covered. I have got an amazing support from Shan, Steve, Mohammed and others. They never Disappointed me. They customised the app according to how I want it to look like while I am still in a Trial Period knowing I can uninstall anytime and leave their efforts to waste. Who would do that for you? I believe A good business comes with best customer service. You can have the best Dashboard and designs and go nowhere with bad customer service. In short Vajro has it all and I will continue working with them as I can only see my success with the support and designs they have.

TopCart - Good Design, Bad Customer Service, Android Problems
Plobal Apps - Good Design, Somewhat Good customer service, Overpriced.
Meganative - Ok Design, Limitations, Ok customer service, No flexibility in Design.

Legacyhomeestate

What I love about this company is their customer service. There were some customizations that we wished to have and they came through until we were satisfied. That was at no extra cost. They also don't advertise this, but they replicated our app into an HD iPad app. Very impressed.

Mahhalcom

ilike this app and iwesh the have dash bord for alla the moving in the app thir are fast for fixing any thing in app

theomahagiftcompany.com

I could not believe how easy it was to set up this app. I had a couple customizations that I needed Shan, Niwin and the team to handle for me which they did. I'm extremely happy with the app and functionality. Those who have expressed concern over the limited hours they keep, this is actually due to the fact that they are in another country so the hours they are at work are considerably different than for us in the U.S. That said, they worked consistently to create a final product that I was happy with. I highly recommend Vajro!

PMART.PK-PAKISTAN MART- ONLINE GROCERY STORE

Unbelievable service & support in very reasonable price....! I never find better quality support in any service up to now.
I asked them 100's of changes in my app. Even i asked them some minor favors, which were not even included in their job. But they never said sorry or no to me.
I also want to mentioned here, that all this support, designing and changes were done in the 25$ basic plan.
But I'll try to move from basic to premium package as soon as i can even my app looks more then perfect, but i want to check that if i'm getting that much in basic plan then how much i'll get in premium.
This is my first review ever because i never find any service or support that amazing over the internet in such a reasonable price.
Thumbs up to the team and i hope you people will see much much more success in this service.
Without any doubt i'll give
5 out of 5 in support.
5 out of 5 in designing.
5 out of 5 in requirement gathering and execution
5 out of 5 in time management.
But support was amazingly quick & best support cover all other things.