Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

by Vajro Inc

Get up to 5x more sales with a no-code mobile app

Spotted Sunflower Boutique

I just finished the process of setting up my store's app! Kamal completely walked me through every step. The customer service is top notch and I can't wait to see what the app will do for my business!

Andaman Tee

I used Vajro to launch my e-commerce shopping app and the support from their end was impeccable! And there was no generic bot replying on their chat help! I was working late nights and even then I got prompt replies whenever I got stuck! Elakkiya and Aswin were exceptionally helpful. They walked me through the whole process and weighed my options for me. For someone with zero technical knowledge about Coding or anything remotely related to App building, Vajro was the best choice :) I am glad I chose them.
I'd totally launch my future apps (if any & Godspeed!) with them!

Backwoods Beauties Boutique LLC

LOVED the service tech i had,Elakkiya, She helped me get through the tough steps. 100% recommend. The Zoom call made it 100 times easier.
Very Happy!

Deb's Tilbud

I have just downloaded the app and working with the developers has been amazing.. I am new to the business and wanted to expand my business. Aswin has been a great help in this process.. Thank you

Juice Boxx Organics

Awesome experience. Loved the zoom call to get things done with tons of help. Answered all of my questions and the process was super easy. Thank you!

FitzBoddy

very good application and phenomenal customer service I love it I recommend it superrrrrrr friendly and professional

Giftix.in

Onboarding was beautifully handled by Ashwin and as a new user to this feature of mobile application, he has given many good suggestions and updates to boost the sale. Elakkiya had been really professional and of great help to launch my app.

Michelle's Essentials

This app is so easy to use!. A support agent helped me through the process step by step. I recommend giving this a try.

The Afterglow Boutique

Vajro is the best!! Gary was amazing in helping get this up and running! Super impressed with the results and highly recommend to anyone looking to get their shop in app form!

starrnaldo creations

very very helpful , the guy walk me through everything . very patient and careful. Im very thankful .