Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

by Vajro Inc

Get up to 5x more sales with a no-code mobile app

Modi Mart

It was excellent support by Elakkiya, I got to learn a lot of things! Thank you so much Vajro App.. planning to launch an app soon by your support

Studio Too Boutique

Gary was so helpful and patient in helping me get my mobile app up.
He made everything sooooo easy!!!

All Day Store

The customer support is very helpful and the app is easy to make and the assistance is wonderful! Do try it!

ThaRedBoutique

The zoom Call I received allowed me to go walk through each step one by one. I received so much help as I was learning how to set up my app. I will continue you to use Vajro and I will see referring all of my family and friends to set up their app using Vajro.

XO Beauty Cave

Ranjan Gupta has been great, he was very helpful when setting up the app today. I really enjoy speaking with him today and having him walk me through all the steps to getting my online store app together. I just would like to say thank you so much and I look forward to speak with you again.

Burlows & Co

Varjo app is great. Elakkiya was great and very understanding knew what needed to be done. The customer service was outstanding. I would really recommend this to my family and friends. They are truly a amazing company and very trust worthy.

Meghvi

I used Vajro to build my mobile app. This is super easy to setup and maintain with ease. Great technical support 24*7. Highly recommended for people who want to build app with amazing app features like Live Video shopping

Joe Gee Music

This company is one of the best company’s out there!!!
They help you with so much from getting u started to publishing ur app if something is not right they’ll make sure they get it done!!!

I am so amazed and honored to have worked with such a amazing company thanks to vajro I’m waiting for apple and google to release my app!!!

I couldn’t be more lucky to have found vajro...the customer service is sooo helpful and reply almost instantly there are so many kind and caring people over there who help a lot of people there is a reason they have a lot of amazing reviews like mine!!!

THANK YOU VAJRO ITS AN HONOR TO BE WORKING WITH YOU GUYS AND ON YOUR TEAM!!!

I 1000% RECCOMEND THIS COMPANY TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS OR NEEDS TO HAVE A MOBILE APP!

VAJRO IS THE RIGHT PLACE FOR YOU!

Even if your low on money or don’t have a dev apple/google acct that’s not a problem they will help u in every step of the way they can so what are u waiting for?

Go speak to a vajro employee and get ur next mobile app published!!!!

YOUR LOYAL CUSTOMER FOR LIFE, JOEY, FOUNDER OF JOE-GEE-MUSIC.MYSHOPIFY.COM❤️

Naturaltrades

I am so amazed at the ease to set up our mobile app, do not hesitate to use this app and the customer support to configure and launch the app! Keep up the good work, already a fan of Vajro!

amaiso

Actually i saw advertisement of Vajro on my instagram and i was looking pretty good i have decided to use this app but i got stuck on many things so vajro support [elakkiya who is Vajro's supporter] help me to solve my every problem and she was so polite to me and finally i'll use this app , thanks to elakkiya mam. So everyone should try this app .