Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

by Vajro Inc

Accelerate Sales-iOS&Android Mobile App with Push Notification

Striped Clothing Company

I see a lot of you guys asking about apps lately... let me just tell you about my experience with Vajro!

First of all, it took less than a week to get our app up and running. Their support team makes it SO super easy to do. Even if you have zero tech skills, you CAN do it with their help. And they answer every silly question I have along the way!

Everything integrates perfectly with Shopify (products, discount codes, etc all work right away!)

And the best part? My customers LOVE it! It makes shopping very easy for them and I can send UNLIMITED push notifications (aka shopping reminders )!!

Get in touch with Baskar Agneeswaran, Elakkiya Devi, and Rajesh S ASAP and let them help you!!! ❤️❤️❤️

The Dirt Road (TDR)

This app is great is has helped me to expand my online store! If any problems arise there customer service is great they are all very nice and quick to help!

The Rose Boutique Cleveland

I really love this app!! I'm 54 and teaching an old dog new tricks is hard BUT these guys walked me through every step (doing some of those steps for me) and made this whole process great! I love my app!! Thank you for being so patient with the "ole lady" :-) ~ Kim

Stevie Lynn's Bowtique

Love this app! The team is amazing. The respond super fast and fix any issues. Customer service is on point!

K. Ellis Boutique

Awesome app and SOO EASY to SET UP! Team is very responsive. It's easy to use and setup. We are excited to launch our app!!

Styleocracy

Vajro team is amazing!!! Smooth process from start to finish! Quick response time as well! So happy with my app and their customer service!

The Style Hub Co.

Awesome app, their team is very responsive. It's easy to use and setup. We are excited to launch our app soon!

The Tin Cactus

My app was just launched so I can't quite review the functionality of it yet but the customer service I received from Vajro was been OUTSTANDING. I ran into quite a few problems along the way with Apple and Vajro did everything they could to help me resolve them and walk me through every step. I'm so excited to get my app up and going!

Taylor Joelle

Super impressed with this service. They were able to quickly build my app and help me with any issues I had and needed changed. Love that I could get someone on their live chat quickly and easily

KD Richies

They have the best service every. Fast response time. You should definitely utilize there services.