Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

by Vajro Inc

Get your mobile app ready in less than 60 minutes

CHEMOBEANIES

Thanks so much Vajro! Building an APP for my store was easy as 1.2.3.!!! It didn't even take an hour--more like 30 minutes. The zoom call was worth it. Very clear directions and did the work for me! I'm so excited to see my app show up on Apple and Google soon!!!

The Morrison’s

Customer Service was very helpful. My Rep was very professional, smart, and sweet. I would definitely recommend them. :)

coriander farms

Incredible customer service. Requested zoom call on website and got a call from Mr. Ranjan in less than a minute. Totally helped me setting the app. In less than 30 minutes i could preview my app in mobile phone. Wonderful people. Highly recommended.

Blinging Mommy Boutique

I highly recommend this company. They were very patience and helpful with the setup of my apps. The customer service was absolutely fabulous and knows what they are doing. I am glad I choose to take a leap and give them a try!!

Little Bear and Bean Boutique

INCREDIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! I downloaded the instructions, and I was assisted by a teammate with in minutes. They have helped with every question without delay or hesitation. Don't look anywhere else for an app! I seriously wish I could go back in time to when i first started and went with their services.

The Book Nook: A Christian Book & Gift Store

I jumped on a Zoom call at 9 :30 pm and had my app set up and ready to roll in less than an hour! My expert walked me through every part of setting it up, getting more bang for my buck, and making sure I had all of my questions answered. Absolutely the BEST customer service! Highly recommend!

Vivi Rebel

Great Customer Service! Aswin helped to walk me through all of the back end of building the app and how it integrates within shopify! Excited for the LIVE videos to be featured as well!

The King's Daughter Boutique

I have been looking for an app that gave me the option to go live with already established customers on Facebook, while allowing lives directly from my own app. This app was the first that I have come across that allows for both! The process for setup was super easy and both email communication and live setup communication was excellent!

The Southern Threader

Best customer service EVER! Went above and beyond to help us get set up! Would give them 10 stars if i could!!

Opequon View Ranch Boutique

I am a new boutique owner and wanted to get everything situated before launching. I figured for a website to use Shopify and found out that they work with Vajro for an app. So why not?! Gily and Ranjan are ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! They both went above and beyond to help me and launch my app. It mirrors my website for easy navigation. I LOVE IT! I can't say anyting bad about this company. Their customer service, knowledge, and willingness to help you is top notch.