Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

by Vajro Inc

Get your mobile app ready in less than 60 minutes

Ella Mae's Boutique

Great customer service! Very helpful and quick! Aswin was able to get all of my information transferred over and helped me to get my app up and running in a timely manner!

Southern Sunday

I've had the Vajro app for my store, Southern Sunday, for slightly over a week and I love it! The Vajro team made the setup seamless and so easy and the app integrated with my website beautifully! They are always available and answer questions quickly. I've had multiple customers tell me they think the app is more user friendly and easier to navigate than my site. I'm excited to see how using this app advances my business!

Maritu CR

Great app, great support 100%!!! They definitely knows what they are doing. Great job. The integrations works very well. Easy to set up. Excelente app, el soporte es super efectivo. Las integraciones con las otras aplicaciones funcionan muy bien

It's Transfer Time

This app was amazing and easy to setup with the help from the rep that was speaking to me. I am currently in a trial period and I look forward to having this app for my business :)

Orange Blossom Threads

This app is more amazing than I thought. With customized options and the ability for customers to claim while live, I highly reccomend this app.

eLocalshop

I AM USING THIS APP IN TRIAL AND EXPERIANCE GUD! CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS AWASOME I HOPE THIS WILL CONTINUE THANKS VAJRO

Qué Cute Style Boutique

The Vajro team has been amazing! They are finalizing our app now & it has been so easy to set up!!!

Small Electronics

I was thoroughly shown each feature of the app and how to use them. The app was setup to work with my shopify store. I really appreciated all of the help I received. All of my questions that I had were answered. The service that I received was very professional. I would recommend this app.

B&L'S Daisy Boutique

Very amazed at all the customer service Gary helped me step by step with setting up and how to do everything that needed to be done to get the app up and going! I would have been lost in the first step very appreciated that they were in contact rate away and set up a zoom call to set up everything was very fast set up and very good communication! Thank you Vajro and Gary for all your patients and help! Was a very good experience if I could rate this over a 5 id give it a 10! I recommend this to everyone that is looking to have their store on an app store! VERY happy and excited to start sharing this with my customers! Not to mention Gary and his team are there to help 24 hours on anything you may be stuck on or to answer any questions you may have!

Three Birdies Boutique

Wonderful customer serivce! I am amazed at the help I received in understanding how to use the app as well as the customization that was done for me.