Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

by Vajro Inc

Get your mobile app ready in less than 60 minutes

KAIMONO DE GO

The discussion with support team is really great and they know easily what I want for my store. Really Good Communications and Support.

1 Mainstream North

Joe Peezy Wear LLC is very grateful and pleased with your services. I will be sure to tell any business owner about you. Very patient, detailed, and kind. Blessings to you all!

Wilder Bliss Wholesale

Sharan made the process very easy and I could not have done this without his assistance. He was very patient, courteous and knowledgeable about the onboarding process. I had some technical issues on my end, but he walked me through the entire process.

Zasha Clothing

Ranjan & Mohit both are awesome, they walked me through the entire process so easy to design the entire UI, Very helpful recommend everyone to install.

Irina Online

Excellent team support right from introduction of the platform till the app launch.. eagerly waiting for an exponential growth in our online business with the support of this team

Dandi Creations

They walked me through the entire setup. Fantastic so far and customer service is awesome and very helpful.

The Xclus Xperience Inc

I absolutely love this app. The customer service is by far amazing. Ryan has answered all of my questions with everything I have had trouble with. I am not tech savvy and he has been so patient in helping me set up and customize my mobile app. I would highly recommend if you are looking to generate more traffic, offer your customers exclusive rewards, and incentives this app would be a perfect add on. Trust me, you want this to be apart of your brand.

LonersWrld

I am looking forward to using this app to expand my clothing brand! They have helped from the start of creating accounts and the onboarding process. I look forward to business with this company.

Audra Style

We are getting ready to launch our app. The process of setting it up has been great. The support is outstanding. Quick to respond and generous in their assistance. We are so excited to add this to our business this year!

BlackDiamond Scenery

Very EASY to setup. Customer service helped me, they didn't try to rush through anything. One of the best apps I ever downloaded! Definitely a full time customer.