Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 98% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
28 de noviembre de 2023

I have really enjoyed the process and how easy it is to set up my new app. They have been very helpful in anything that I need or need to learn new. Love all the features the app gives. The team is very helpful and proactive always ready to help.

The Sugaring Bar and Boutique
16 días usando la aplicación
23 de noviembre de 2023

Really I like the app design and the functionalities.
Tried multiple app developers, all failed to fulfill the things which we always wanted to include in our App. Also to give that unique touch to the app which was in sync with our online website. Vajro team did it all. Specially Krithiga Ji & Sumit Ji, Helped in understanding the same and Did the perfect thing which we wanted without any follow up.

Woodshala
India
26 días usando la aplicación
23 de enero de 2024

Kirthi was very knowledgeable about everything. She walked me thru on what to do and was very professional. She made it easy to understand. Ty very much I appreciate all she has done for me. She deserves coodles. Ty again!!!

SnuggieElectronics
3 días usando la aplicación
Vajro Inc respondió 24 de enero de 2024

Hi SnuggieElectronics team,

We truly appreciate your kind words and are thrilled to hear that our product expert made the process easy for you. Simplifying onboarding is one of our primary goals, and we put a lot of effort into providing excellent customer service. We are glad to hear that it worked very well for your team.

Wishing your team ongoing success, and we look forward to continuing our collaboration in the future.

Regards,
Mohit
Team Vajro

29 de noviembre de 2023

very nice service by kirthika . The app disign was so good . Whenever I ask for a help,she always be there to help me. thank you for your service kirthika

Nellai Seethas
India
5 meses usando la aplicación
31 de enero de 2024

I really enjoy the app. It works well and is fast, Customer support is very helpful.

Magical-ly Beauty Boutique
15 días usando la aplicación
Vajro Inc respondió 5 de febrero de 2024

Hi Magical-ly Beauty Boutique team,

We’re delighted to hear that you’re enjoying the app! Thank you for the positive feedback on Vajro’s app performance and speed. Our support team is always here to help, and we wish your team continued success.

Regards,
Gopal
Team Vajro

26 de noviembre de 2023

The set up was kind of confusing for a second, as i was doing it from my phone. after i got the hang of it it was smooth sailing from there. the meeting call was smooth as well.

FEZianni Plaza
2 meses usando la aplicación
7 de diciembre de 2023

Great experience! My call with Kirthiga was very helpful as she explained the process of building my app and getting it into the app store. I'm excited to see it live!

Sunset Boutique
30 días usando la aplicación
14 de noviembre de 2023

Fantastic experience... helpful, patient!
We cannot wait to start using this app!
So excited!

#SmallTownGirl Boutique
6 meses usando la aplicación
5 de diciembre de 2023

I love the professional vajro team they help me build my app its very exciting i love them so much i cant wait to see my app

Father Bean Coffee Company
10 días usando la aplicación
31 de octubre de 2023

Excellent experience. Very helpful with guiding you through the setup process on Google and Apple. Recommend to all!

Pink Julep Boutique