Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

by Vajro Inc

Get your mobile app ready in less than 60 minutes

Shimmering Canvases

Great and easy to use! Customer service walked me through everything step by step! Highly recommend!!!

G3T JAZZD UP

This app is awesome. Easy to use and the functioning tools are great. Customer service is AWESOME!!!

Southern Gypsie

The customer service is absolutely hands down the best!! I have been able to talk with someone via messenger or zoom 24/7. They have made this process of adding this sales channel to my store so easy! I can't wait to see what it brings in the future!

The Ibiza Store

My experience with Pavithra was really beneficial, her focus & interest are aligned with what I wanted to achieve for my Shopify Store App. She was able to provide me with a personalize Shopify Store App. As well her social media strategy and ideas will generate lots of traffic, sales & downloads for my Shopify Store App. Overall she offered extra support and were efficient, professional, intelligent and flexible. I am very satisfied with the end results.

Floorboard Findings

Pranav helped me set up my app and walk me through the process with ease! Excited for the future using Vajro!

De’Kreatyve Lyfe

The agents at Vajro are awesome. They truly know their product. Try the out; great app. They Rock!!!

Teonne Mitchell

They did such a good job helping me setup my app. for my online STORE Thank you... Mike Really Nice

wellbos

I really like this vajro app, after just installed the customer support call me up in no time and clear it up all my doubts. Thank you very much vajro app

Make Up For Dayz

I cant believe how easy it was to get my app set up. Great customer service, super nice, great value for money. Excellent!!!!!!!

Glammzar

I am very happy and satisfied with using the Vajro app. Excellent communication and help from the Vajro team. Thank You.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 77 78