Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Get your mobile app ready in less than 60 minutes

From $99/month. 60-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Ch0ked

This process was much easier than I ever expected! The team is always available to answer any questions that you may have and they are very helpful and informative throughout the process! I would definitely recommend!

Briconess

Location Malta

Ho configurato la mia App grazie al supporto di Vajro e di Irene in 60 minuti! Abbiamo apprezzato la disponibilità e la professionalità mostrata.

BSCO

Location Philippines

Superb customer service. Fast, reliable, easy to talk to agents. Superb customer service. Fast, reliable, easy to talk to agents.

BOKITTA

Location Lebanon

The onboarding process was top-notch! I love how they handled it and made the process so simple! Thank you.

Oakleigh Rose Boutique

The support to set up the app has been amazing. The team has been very quick to answer my questions and make sure it exactly what im looking for. I am excited to launch for my customers!

SheKBoutique1

The Team at Vajro is amazing. This is a step by step process that they are willing to walk you through completely to make sure your experience is 100% amazing. I am grateful that I chose such an amazing team to work with on getting set up with my mobile app. It is worth every dollar spent.

Dr.Semo Shop

Location Saudi Arabia

With no hesitation all would be even 10 not 5, I had the best experience, The support team was helpful in every minute when I needed them they were really kind I am happy that I am working with them.

Novel For Travel

Location Saudi Arabia

It was perfect experience I work with the professional team until now. Perfect job. Thank you very much

Knee High Kidz

I am extremely impressed at their team work to get my app up and running. Very helpful, patient and professional!!

My She Shop

Today I had my first meeting with Vajro! Creating my store's smartphone app is a learning experience, but quite simple if you follow Vajro's format. I am looking forward to improving my sales with Vajro! STAY BEAUTIFUL! Leeza at My SHE SHOP