Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Get your mobile app ready in less than 60 minutes

From $99/month. 60-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Sassy Butterfly Boutique

Easy to setup and customer service is excellent! They are always available and ready to assist. Love it!

MISLUX

Great Work and Communication from this company. They are very helpful and very professional. I highly recommend this company. Cheers!

Oak&Pearl Clothing Co

The team at Vajro made creating an APP sooo easy. They were so helpful in guiding me along every step of the way. Would highly recommend!!!

Thred Therapy Boutique

This team is TOP KNOTCH!!! They held my hand thru the entire set up, and really just made this a nice experience even though I was worried it would be hard. It was not hard at all. Even referred my boutique bestie and she signed on too. Here's to many APP Sales! :)

Simply the great food

Location Pakistan
Time spent using app About 2 months

Our company specialises in premium quality food products, therefore our customer services has to be on the same level. Once we decided to launch our apps, Vajro team has helped us to get up and running. No just that, Vajro team went out of their way to ensure that all our requirements were met and provided us help wherever we got stuck.

I would like Vajro Team for providing an excellent customer service and most importantly, helping us launch mobile apps in a smooth and efficient manner.

The Tichenor Tribe

We have only used the app for a short time and it has been amazing. The customer service has been amazing, very helpful and fast response time! They have made the app process seamless.

nairobijackets

Location Kenya
Time spent using app About 2 months

Easily the best mobile builder. The app looks beautiful. The support is amazing. They basically have your back all the way. I highly recommend this app.

Strength & Grace Boutique

Very easy to set up - the support team works non stop to complete your app and is always available for questions and support. Customers love having the ease of shopping through an app rather than trying to navigate a mobile website! Team is always available to answer questions!

Bella's Basket

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

My customers love the app and so do I! If I ever have an issue the support team is the best at helping me fix the problem. The also take any suggestions I've had to improve things and have had them available quickly. Def recommend Vajro!

Palette of Threads

Time spent using app Over 2 years

We use this app to connect our Shopify account to our Apple/Android app and love it! Highly recommend.