Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

by Vajro Inc

Get your mobile app ready in less than 60 minutes

Italian Gourmet UK

Great Customer support, The App is bringing me a lot of new customers, they love it! it's definitely a must.

Sensations Plus

I love your app. it is very easy to use and the templates are very professional. The customer service is perfect. thank you very much i am not disappointed to have chosen you

Kampguru

Great app with a great team behind. Vajro was extremely helpful during the preparations before the launch, as well as afterwards. Always helping and understanding, and very clear on what they can do or not. The app's itself is very straightforward to use, with lots of options to design the homepage when you're on the 'Growth' pricing tier. I liked the wide range of integrations they present too. Lastly, they are very into 'educating' their members regarding marketing and sales, trying to share new ideas regularly. They put quite an effort into it. Simply put, Vajro never leaves their customers alone.

Coco Blue Shoes

I love this app and the company is very helpful when I need help. I would highly recommend this site.

August 28, 2021

This, right here–made my day! Your app is gonna do so well, Anje! Thanks for the absolutely amazing feedback!

Cat Paws Only

The Vajro team is amazing. They are so patient and helpful. They truly go above and beyond to help you and grow your business.

August 28, 2021

Thank you, Hunter, for the wonderful review. Let us know if you need help with anything. We're available 24x7.

bbeezfaiths

Mohit was extemly helpful with me creating content for my app. He even gave addtional pointers for me to market my website and products i=to increase my engagment with my customers. I am truly greatful for his quick responses and accuracy!

August 28, 2021

We're sure the app is gonna do amazingly well. We're so glad we were able to help you out.

P.S: Mohit says hi!

غزال

support where helpful . thank you for the app . i really enjoy using it and i recommend it to others

August 25, 2021

That's great to hear! Let us know if you need help with anything. We'd love to help.

BLUSHED AND BOOZY

We are in the development process right now! But Vajro has been soo easy to use so far! Very helpful and informative. They help you step by step on any uncertainties.

August 25, 2021

Thanks for the amazing review, Rachael! If you need help with anything, give us a holler. We are a 24x7 support team.

General Jim's Toys & Bricks

Setup support is great. Setup a very quick appointment to walk through easy steps. Can't wait to get it launched! Thanks so much

August 20, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. The app is gonna do so well! Reach out to our customer success team if you need any help with promoting the app.

AnchorLovesCrown

I have had the best help here - we just decided to take the leap and try an app - this is AMAZING. They are so helpful and they do so much, all the work up front is something they provide and it's so easy! We're so excited to grow with this app! Don't be scared - just do it!

August 19, 2021

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, Betsy. It means a lot to the team. I’m sure the app is gonna do great and we’ll be there to help you out all along the way. Feel free to reach out to us anytime.