Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

by Vajro Inc

Get your mobile app ready in less than 60 minutes

Sanatana Karma

great app , very easy to use and i was able to create my own mobile with the help of it within few days

DivineLinks

This was the best app I have downloaded. They were very helpful with me and took there time. I will tell everyone about them. Renjan was excellent!!!!

Right Meow or Never

Everyone was super helpful in getting my app set up and answering any and all questions. Highly recommend!

www.poorak.in

Sharan was really helpful to me in pre launching of this app i hope for the best in coming days. thankyou once again.

Marcianas

I've using Vajro for 4 months now, and it's been a pleasure. It takes only a couple of minutes for them to answer in the best way, and it's been always like this. It really makes you feel like they have one person fully dedicated to you. I would totally recomend it.

Gallery 512 Boutique

The Vajro customer service is wonderful! They make the set-up process seamless and easy; plus they are wonderful at answering all of your questions in a timely manner!

StylePhase SA

Very helpful in setting up Google play store as well as on Apple Store. Google Meet meeting was helpful

Vibe Collection

Fantastic app and service team. Excellent customer service great support team very helpful. Cant wait to continue growing our business via the app

Pound Fabrics

I have been very happy with their support so far. The team has been very proactive and helpful and done their best for us to maximise the use of their trial and get our app submitted to the app stores promptly. They are working on some changes and I hope the positive support experience continues. Thank you Vajro

JIS STORE

Great Support and time saving on app development. Support through google meet good and precise. Looking forward for more support from the team