Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Get your mobile app ready in less than 60 minutes

From $99/month. 60-day free trial.

SalitexOnline

I finally found a solution to launch mobile app confidently. Support team is so amazing and helpful. They guided me on each step. Very professional service. Highly Recommended.

LLBA USA

Easy to setup. Nice interface. Worked with alot of other Shopify plugins. Helpful customer service. I would recommend them anytime.

SweetPeaandMagnolias

I used this app to help branch my boutique and brand out further. The customer service is top notch and keeps it extremely simple for us. I highly recommend them!

Bella Birch Boutique

Such Incredibly Easy Set Up! They were helpful and patience and explained everything to keep it super simple for us! If you're looking to add an app to you business, this is definitely the easiest and quickest option!

Wooden Ivy Boutique and Floral

It has not launched yet, but it was very easy to build and they were great at helping us step by step.

Renee's At The Red Door

I had the Best experience designing my App. Porselvi was extremely knowledgeable and helpful and did a beautiful job in the design.

Two Black Cadillacs Boutique

Ranjan helped me build my app and I am very Pleased. Ranjan was very knowledgeable and patient while teaching me how to set up my app. It was a very painless process.

Jesse Lifson’s photo gallery

This experience has been an easy one right from the beginning. The Vajro team is patient and willing to help you will all of your questions no matter the difficulty. I am excited to see my website as an app version.

BOM-Boutique on Main

So very helpful! I was concerned about even getting an app for my business. The customer service helped me see it would be a game changer for my business.

Trew Love

They were very helpful at helping me get my app started and up and running. They are knowledgeable and detailed in what they are doing. I am very happy with customer service and the app seems user friendly!