Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Get your mobile app ready in less than 60 minutes

From $99/month. 60-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

INSOURCE

Location Australia

Onboarding process was easy to understand and organise, looking forward to seeing the first design of the app

Clean Cut Graphics

Time spent using app 1 day

The service for installing the app has been top shelf, look forward to future endeavors utilizing the app and all of the services available.

Districtmode

J'ai installer l'application sur ma boutique mais il faut parler a un conseiller pour pouvoir configurer l'application et la publier ! j'ai reçu un service exceptionnel malgré que personne ne parle Français ! Merci a vous

Xariah

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Great service. very helpful from the beginning of me downloading the app. I look forward to building my business through the app

Growthesport-paintball.com

Time spent using app About 23 hours

great service! very helpful and insightful. All team members talked me through the whole process. Can't wait for final results

Desert Skies Boutique

Time spent using app About 6 hours

Great customer service! I will definitely recommend it! I had a ton of questions that were answered quickly, and I was able to get through building my app so easily.

Kimmy's Boutique

Time spent using app About 2 months

Vajro made it easy as 1-2-3 to set up the app! With the Pranav it was ready in no time at all. Highly suggest Vajro for getting your customers set up to use your very own app!

The Little Connection

Time spent using app About 2 hours

I was very skeptical and nervous at first about signing up... I clicked on the chat bubble and was immediately taken away by the team and swiftly started up on a phone call and onboarded. The support I received to apply for the apple/google developer accounts was invaluable as I surely would have struggled through that on my own. I was able to see a draft of what the app would look like right now. It's totally functional. I'm waiting for the design team to work their magic to tweak the app to my own liking. Great job and great service so far.

Nature's Market Online

Location Indonesia

the onboarding experience is wonderful. The Vajro Team are so helpful. great Job and keep on maintaining the great Job

I am Well Holistic INC

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Helpful and makes the process easy for someone who has no experience in developing apps. Makes me feel like I am really taking my business to the next level.