Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

by Vajro Inc

Get your mobile app ready in less than 60 minutes

ALETTE DI ROUGE

Aswin was great help to me. Helped every step of they way! GREAT JOB !! He explained everything in details.

Dear Peach

My chat and zoom was super helpful. He was very patient and answered all my questions. I wish I wouldn't have waited so long to begin. Cannot wait for my app.

Island K9 & Equine Supplies

The support to get the app set up was very helpful. Just need to add a few final touches and I'm excited to see how this app performs!

August 12, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We're sure the apps are going to perform great. Fell free to reach out to us anytime, we're a 24/7 support team!

Max & Addy

So far so good! The setup has been super easy with the help of Mike! We had a zoom call and he explained everything to me.

Beyond Athletica

I decided I wanted an app today and 1 hour later it was complete! Very Helpful, Fast & informative! Glad I chose Vajro!

Stylez by Trinity

Absolutely love this app ! Literally the most helpful company when starting a E-commerce business ! PLEASE DOWNLOAD. Also their customer service team is A1. I'm beyond pleased !

Ryan Reid Collection

Great app! Very responsive customer service in the chat window. The techs were very patient with me and all my questions as I am very new to this type of thing. They created my app quickly as well so I could get it launched as soon as possible.

Yellow Basket

Great App! And even better support. Truly amazing support, really helpful and cooperative. 5 stars!

Stock Show Gear

5 stars for Vajro set up service! I feel that we will be on our way much faster than expected. We have great expectations and believe we will be supported well by the developers. It is good to know that they are ready and waiting to answer any questions we have during set up and that their goal is to see our small business succeed.

Vetted Fitness

Aswin at Vajro has been awesome and very helpful throughout the entire process of building my first mobile app store. I highly recommend Vajro.