Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

From $99/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
January 16, 2023

pretty cool people !!! , easy to setup . they walk me through everything. definitely could not do this myself . THANK YOU VAJRO TEAM

Saving Home
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
January 14, 2023

Thank you to Saadduddin he was amazing with helping me get set up he was very patient with me as im computer iliterate and it was very smooth.
thank you again so much i would never have been able to do it on my own .

PrettyBabe Cosmetics
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 14, 2023

The customer service team are just amazing. My account manager Sid is so professional and quick ! I am looking forward to seeing my App go alive.

Kis Paper Canada
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
January 13, 2023

Hype Jeans Company - Hype Jeans
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
January 9, 2023

the customer service was very precise and i could find what i needed the app is helpful and good to me

Go Buyline
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
January 6, 2023

The support team is very accommodating. And they provide very useful information. I would highly recommend Vajro. Thank you!

digitalhome.ph
Philippines
Time spent using app: 1 day
January 5, 2023

They have provided a Great Service! they Helped me with all my questions! would definitely recommend!

Broadsword Fitness
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
January 5, 2023

Great customer service, easy to work with & my app design was awesome! I would recommend this company for a great app! Way easier than commentsold!

CIRCA. boutique
Time spent using app: 3 days
January 5, 2023

Vajro has excellent customer service, they have been so helpful every time I have had a question. They are kind and helpful with marketing ideas, integrations, design assistance, etc.

Ruby Joy Boutique
Time spent using app: About 1 year
January 5, 2023

Mohit and Airene was very helpful in guiiding with the product. Goes beyond our Expectation. I highly recommend, Awesome Service

Edge Republic