Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Get your mobile app ready in less than 60 minutes

From $99/month. 60-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Iris & Rainbow Boutique

I have never ever worked with anyone in this business offering services and being as amazing and as responsive as Vajro. Amazing...I honestly can not believe that there are companies out there still that offer 24/7 services to business owners like myself. Thank you guys for all you do

Spice Divine

I could not properly execute my vision without Vajro. their team's attention to detail and programming knowledge is second to none. With regularity, they make the impossible happen. I have built my one store's App with them now, and I won't be going anywhere else.

The Curated Closet

I was a little hesitant to go with this app builder as I'm on a tight budget and there were less expensive options. But Vajro had features I really liked- live sales and scheduled push notifications. I'm so glad I did!

The process was pretty easy, and any questions I had- response time was never more than 15 minutes! And, I was always provided with easy to understand explanations/instructions/links.

I was able to integrate my Marsello loyalty rewards, my Sezzle account, and more. And- it was all easy. For the template I used, I just uploaded some pictures for the menu blocks and created some artwork for the sliders at the top. (I used Canva for that and they look great)

Last night at 1am I set up my first scheduled push notification to go off at noon today, so that I don't have to try & remember.

Don't be sucked in by a less expensive price. Pay an extra few dollars and use Vajro to build your app. The "extras" make it worth every penny.

Check it out for yourself! The Curated Closet Boutique now has a professional looking app in both the Android PlayStore and Apple store, search for it and you can see that it doesn't look like a boutique owner created it- it looks like an IT pro did!

Highly recommend going with Vajro if you want to build an app that is easy while still impressing your customers.

Marni, owner of The Curated Closet
www.thecuratedcloset.net

intent2heal

I love this app because it is "ME" proof! I would never have fathomed creating an app would be this easy with this much help and customer service! Highly responsive staff! My company loves this service!

AZJAG

GREAT SUPPORT FROM THE TEAM VAJRO TOTALLY SATISFIED WITH THE SUPPORT PROVIDED FROM DEVELOPER SIDE

EM&V Boutique

I have had nothing but help since downloading the app. I am not the best with technology. And they were more than welcome.

francisbeauty.net

Super app, the best support you can get, Greg is the best, they walk you step by step, I love it, thanks for everything

Nutrabox India

Excellent support system. Easy to use the app. Would recommend everyone to use Vajro. They guide you over zoom which is very convenient & support available 24*7 on chat bot. Thank you vajro

4one apparel

The set up and customer service provided with the app set up was amazing. Very user friendly-excited to launch our app

Kacen Market

The app is easy to use. Customer Service is nice and tried to help me set up my app. Thank You Vajro