Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

by Vajro Inc

Accelerate Sales-iOS&Android Mobile App with Push Notification

The Vault Queen

Installed this app for a total of 5 minutes and one of their reps emailed me 5 times in under two hours on a Sunday evening trying to get me to schedule a Zoom call. Extremely annoying and invasive. Seems super sketch.

August 16, 2020

Hi Alessandro! First up, my apologies for being annoying. We understand that a lot of Shopify store owners are free on weekends to try out plugins like Vajro. And since you installed on a Sunday evening, we thought that you may have had the time to get on a zoom call with us - and it is precisely for busy entrepreneurs like you that we have our support open 24/7/365. Your point is well taken - we'll be careful about how many times we message people in a short span of time.

SUGARBROWNIES

They support only kiwi size chart

O Mercadin

I have no support at all , not one help or answer my questions, still ignore all my chats . i don't recommend .

July 12, 2019

We are extremely sorry for not being able to reply you immediately due to network fluctuations. One of our major strengths is the way we respond to our customers promptly and we always posses customer first philosophy to make sure, we help them to build their mobile app.

We are concerned about your comments and we look forward to make this right for you. You may contact us at support@vajro.com anytime.

Team Vajro

Dream Leggings

Super disappointing... After downloading the App, I had questions regarding the Android version, so I typed a pretty lengthly message via their chat feature. Only to get an auto-bot response, saying their office is closed & someone will email me back the following biz day. (It's ONLY 7pm, CST mind you!) Frustrating as a small biz owner, not having time during the day to spend on this part of my biz, so early evenings are super important! Deleting this app now & will continue with my Tapcart App that I'm just as unhappy with! Surely theres an App co out there that actually WORK later hours for us small business owners!