Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Get your mobile app ready in less than 60 minutes

From $99/month. 60-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

It's the Curves for Me

I am updating my review. I am HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED with this app. Initially, all went very well and was very fast. My apps were ready in about a week. When I did testing on the IOS app, the OTP code for people to register wasn't working. I reported this on April 8th and was told it would be looked in to. Fast forward to the following week. I didn't hear anything from them so I asked for an update. I was told the team was working on it, it would be escalated...yada, yada, yada. I had to push back my Mother's Day launch and rearrange alot of other things that cost me money. On April 18th I was asked to give them until the 26th for everything to be working. I reached out on April 23rd about a separate issue and the agent told me the app was working. I asked if she was sure because I hadn't been contacted and it still wasn't working on my end. She then told me "Oh yes, we asked that you patiently give us until the 26th." So here it is, the 26th and I'm getting the same canned responses I've been getting. It just doesn't make sense that there has been NO CHANGE in it since April 8th. I even asked if they could just disable the OTP for the phone field so my customers could use their email address to register. Again, I got the same response..."Our team is working on your issue as a high priority and you'll be notified with an update." I really wanted to use this app, as it seems to have everything I need. But at this point, how much longer am I supposed to wait? It has really halted my business launch. I wish I could give it a negative star.

Luxury & 5th

I downloaded this app and did the trial for 60 days, uninstalled and canceled my subscription after the trial period. Yet here I am almost a year later still getting charged $99. There's no number, email or customer service listed. Almost 1K they have been taking from me that an I'm not even using and a cancel subscription

March 12, 2022

Hi Johnetta,

We checked our logs and there was no record of cancellation from your side. You can check this with the Shopify team if you wish to. If you check your Shopify dashboard, you'll still find Vajro as a sales channel.

Nevertheless, since you have not used Vajro all this while, we WILL refund the entire amount. We've processed it and the money will hit your bank in a few days.

We've sent you a detailed email regarding this. Feel free to reach out to our support (you'll find this in the marketplace listing page as well as inside our app) if you have any questions or need any clarifications. We'll be there to help.

Cheers.

Aumni Crafts

Started with Vajro with great level of expectations and it did start well. But, beware of trouble if your store has SKU variants. Hard to believe, but it did happen to our store. We have a product which has 10 variants. Vajro shows 100 variants (that is 10 times the number of actual variants) to customer. Unable to believe that this basic cataloging configuration is not being displayed properly in mobile apps. Clearly a glitch and the team is hell bent in not understanding it even after sharing proof. Stay away if you have SKU variants. App is good if you do not need to display and give options to customers with variants such as color, size options

Restorerxbeauty

Very quick and easy method. Most impressive portion was the immediate zoom call as I would have been lost on my own. UPDATE: Beware during your onboarding process they have you set your button to the highest platform which is $399. I shared I didn't want that one but I was told that It was just to view all the features. Well guess what?! They charged me the $399!! Upset! So I contacted them and was told I couldn't get a refund, Then when I pressed for a refund of the $300 for the amount I did want of $99 I was told ok. She instructed me how to change my plan. Then when I changed it she offered me a credit. Upset again! Then someone comes in the chat and tells me that they were sorry I would have the refund in 24 hours. Well its now over a week later and they are telling me I will have it in 24-48 hours yet again. I've now shared I was updating my review and contacting me bank if I don't have my refund ASAP. This is very disappointing. I'm tempted to delete the entire account as this is NOT OK!

WaiExpress

** WORST EVER*** I don't like leaving reviews but I had to put my socks down for This one. Lemme start by saying this, do not believe the positive reviews you are currently seeing on this app 'they beg you to put that after the first communication'' it's all lies. First they started talking to me so good about the options and so that I'll get when I start using their platform,Mind you I was only asking questions. The communication was on point, But guess what ? I was fooled by that. They only talk and give you the best support until you click confirmed and approved billing. After I did all the above then I really start seeing the true colors of these people. I'm not going to lie it's the worst! If you're Considering giving your website an App this platform is definitely not an option stay far from it. They said it's 2 months free but believe me by the time they done dragging you out to set up the app and publish it, it would be 3 months done, and If you don't believe me go ahead and waste your time and money. ** WORST EVER*** here i come tapcart <3

The Vault Queen

Installed this app for a total of 5 minutes and one of their reps emailed me 5 times in under two hours on a Sunday evening trying to get me to schedule a Zoom call. Extremely annoying and invasive. Seems super sketch.

August 16, 2020

Hi Alessandro! First up, my apologies for being annoying. We understand that a lot of Shopify store owners are free on weekends to try out plugins like Vajro. And since you installed on a Sunday evening, we thought that you may have had the time to get on a zoom call with us - and it is precisely for busy entrepreneurs like you that we have our support open 24/7/365. Your point is well taken - we'll be careful about how many times we message people in a short span of time.

SUGARBROWNIES

They support only kiwi size chart

O Mercadin

I have no support at all , not one help or answer my questions, still ignore all my chats . i don't recommend .

July 12, 2019

We are extremely sorry for not being able to reply you immediately due to network fluctuations. One of our major strengths is the way we respond to our customers promptly and we always posses customer first philosophy to make sure, we help them to build their mobile app.

We are concerned about your comments and we look forward to make this right for you. You may contact us at support@vajro.com anytime.

Team Vajro

Dream Leggings

Super disappointing... After downloading the App, I had questions regarding the Android version, so I typed a pretty lengthly message via their chat feature. Only to get an auto-bot response, saying their office is closed & someone will email me back the following biz day. (It's ONLY 7pm, CST mind you!) Frustrating as a small biz owner, not having time during the day to spend on this part of my biz, so early evenings are super important! Deleting this app now & will continue with my Tapcart App that I'm just as unhappy with! Surely theres an App co out there that actually WORK later hours for us small business owners!