Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

by Vajro Inc

Get your mobile app ready in less than 60 minutes

Sauced Boutique

The on boarding to this app was so easy. Customer service was extremely helpful and had me VERY optimistic. Now, I am nearly through my 60 day free trial and I have been nothing but displeased. We have had consistent issues (push notifications not working, rewards not working, etc.) Customer service seems to think everyone they deal with is a moron asking the most basic questions repeatedly (do you have the most recent version of the app? Have you clicked this? Can you please check again?). Beyond frustrated. As soon as I find another app platform, I will be switching.

Black & Mobile

This app has a lot of potential to be one of the best on the app store. My sales have increase, but I have also had to refund over $35,000 worth of food. They promise that they integrate with other apps, but THEY NEVER WORK PROPERLY. It took over 6 months for them to try fixing an issue and they never did. Their Store pick-up and delivery by zapiet integration does not work and it has hurt my business and reputation severely. The Tidio integration also does not work. Every time I ask what's going on, they tell me to wait 1-4 weeks. I have had to constantly reach out to them for updates. Again, this app has a lot of potential if it works properly, but as of now it does not meet all of my needs and it has caused me to lose too much money.