Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Get your mobile app ready in less than 60 minutes

From $99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

fitland.nj

Time spent using app About 2 months

If you are indecisive about getting this app I feel this review could help you, because I was once there and I wished I would’ve explained to me certain things, the concept it’s good the problem is that depending on what you need it might be worth it or not, here are a few examples They tell you about all these great features that you are going to be able to offer but they don’t tell you many of them are other apps that you are also gonna have to pay for them, which is not big deal but in some scenarios they need you to use advanced plans because do basic plans won’t do the trick, so consider those expenses on top of your monthly Vajro payment (they might give you discount to be fair) Second which is my biggest thing with them, their customer service it’s really bad, they all speak nice to you but they couldn’t care less for your issues (except for durai he is the reason my review is stars and not 3, he is excellent) but unfortunately you are gonna have to deal with the other reps that will “escalate” your issues and will never get back to you regardless the issue gets fixed or not lol, and of them just jump out of the conversation and left another rep take over lol If you need language translation, think carefully because it’s being 10 days since I implemented the feature, and after that time plus 3 escalations the feature is still not working properly (which is the main reason why I’m doing this review besides lack of follow up) So like I said not a bad concept but not truly reliable (at least not on every aspect) just make sure you ask during your trial period about everything you need so you can decide if it’s for you or not, will see how this ends for me since I haven’t been able to promote my app because it’s working 100% properly, I’ll let you know in my next review update :)

La Hermosa Mariposa

The set up process was quick and easy they walk you through everything as well and the reps were nice and friendly as well would reccommed

Sauced Boutique

The on boarding to this app was so easy. Customer service was extremely helpful and had me VERY optimistic. We’ve had some hiccups along the way, but the customer service is top notch. Fast to reply, patient, and they even check in from time to time to make sure things are running smoothly.

ElleSea Boutique

Time spent using app About 2 hours

I haven't started to use it yet. Just signed up and the customer service to get started is amazing. After I start, I can give a better review of it.

Revel Boutique

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

This app was very easy to use and we produced a beautiful app! The support team has been very helpful and quick to respond to any issues we have had. That being said, we have had several issues regarding discount codes and products syncing that have not been ideal, but they have always responded and fixed in a timely manner.

aklabaity

Location United Arab Emirates

The app performs all the basic needs ,it promises . The team is supportive and responsive. They helped me set up the app in a short time

Heino Cykler

Location Denmark
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Had some requirements to app functionality, that wasn't present in default configuration. The developers has been exceptional in making the new functionality. Only minus is some communication issues where requirements has been misunderstood. Support by chat is quick.