Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro App

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro App

by Vajro Mobile App

Increase Sales with beautiful Android & iPhone Mobile apps

Mycot Style

The support team of this app is great. It is improving constantly and the functionality is fantastic. We are excited to be using Vajro mobile app for our shop and see a bright future here.

The Mint Mango

I️ used this app for my online Boutique. It made it so easy to design my App! Also the help chat was available and provided a quick response to any question I️ had!!

K&K Online Boutique

Wonderful app to get you started in this area! Always someone to help. I really wish the pricing was better for the better options, or at least break it down so you can add specific options for less instead of everything for so much money. No small shop can afford to do $125 a month.

Southern Chèrie Boutique

My customers are loving the APP and I am loving it more. It was so easy to set up and link to my Shopify store. The staff is so helpful and answered all of my questions... and I had a lot! You could easily launch design your app in less than an hour.
It's nice to not have all of your eggs in one basket. Now my services are offered on Facebook, on our website and now the APP and it helps meet all customers shopping preferences.

Simply Gifts

Fantastic customer service! Sonika is so helpful and very patient! So far, I have only had the Android app loaded and it looks great. Sonika is helping me load the Apple app now. I am looking forward to seeing the response to the apps.

Mood Collection

I was looking for an app that really integrate with our web site and the main apps we are currently using, specially bold product options and stamped.io

This does does exactly that and more. On top of that, customer support is really helpful and they are here to find solution rapidly.

SlimFit

Best app support on shopify. Better than tapcart and plobal. Many more integration options. Cost effective. Was helped immediately!

Kronoz

Before switching to Vajro, I was attempting to use Tapcart and couldn't be happier that I made the switch! Working with Niwin and the whole team at Vajro has been nothing but an absolute pleasure. Their level of customer service and personalized care is unparalleled to any company I have worked with in the past- from any industry perspective. Not only will I most definitely be sticking with them, but will be doing so ecstatically!! For anybody thinking about using this service- don't take my word for it, try it for yourself. You will not be disappointed!

Bottle of Wellness

Beautiful app, easy to navigate, easy to use dashboard. Great team support & fast. Not to mention affordable pricing too. Only i wished the next pricing tier is a little cheaper. Nonetheless, been happy with them!

Simply Me Boutique

☆☆☆☆☆ Guys, you NEED this app! So beautiful, and easy to use! Niwin and his team are talented and made set up super easy (for a non-techy gal like me), and they're always quick to reply! My shoppers are loving it! Don't wait - get it now!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6