Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro App

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro App

by Vajro Mobile App

Increase Sales with beautiful Android & iPhone Mobile apps

Sprout Kids

This app has helped my sales tremendously and the team is always there to answer any and all questions!

Sweet Southern Swank Boutique

What an amazing team to work with! They helped us get our App up and running in no time. Very knowledgeable staff and excellent customer service! I highly recommend using Vajro!

cybershp

10 out of 5! Get Vajro App now and check it out! Easy and simple! Amazing customer service and I love how my app looks, clean and smooth! They're always on task and responding to any question. They've been patient with me and doing special customization to my app! All you have to do is ask! Plus, the free trial is long enough to play and customize your app! If you want a good experience then I totally recommend Vajro App for your mobile app. Step-by-step on how to launch your app on Android and IOS. Thank you Vajro App!

Sevennes Supply Chain

Amazing customer service! always fast and upright! Super easy to set up. you will never go wrong with this

ma7al

Easy, simple, and professional app builder. The team behind this app builder are amazing, cooperative and very professional.
I tried other builders but after all testings the result of using this builder was made and i have no regrets on doing so and would recommend you to use Vajro App's. You can see mine on play store Ma7alnet

The Dressing Room

My app is just being released, but the responsiveness and attentiveness of the development team with Vajro has been phenomenal. Even in the wee hours of the night, they respond to even the silliest of questions from someone who is not familiar with app development at all. Highly recommend!

Kath Golap

We are very small startup e-commerce in Bangladesh. Being a small startup we did not feel negligible by vajro. They helped me a lot until the app is published in the play store.
I hope they will help us in the future as long as we are with them.

Simply Sass Boutique

The Vajro team was super easy to work with. They were very responsive to my messages and kept me informed throughout the process. I absolutely love my new app!

Fierce Passions, LLC

A 1 service from this great team, they are always prompt and responded with me on everything that I needed done to get my app on itunes and android. I will highly recommend them to everyone. Great customer services.

Nayvender

The whole Vajro's team is amazing, Best customer services, the team responded to all my queries and provided the best technical help in resolving issues. would recommend to anyone interested in having an online shopping app. you guys are really amazing! Thanks

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12