Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Get your mobile app ready in less than 60 minutes

From $99/month. 30-day free trial.

Hello Beautiful Boutique

The onboarding process has been really smooth and I am excited to see how the app improves my sales to my store

Mayday Hobby -Shop

Location Mexico

So far, the app is awesome and help us to reach more and more clients. The installation process is quite easy but, if there is any doubt rising support team is always there to help! In other words, awesome

Violet Bambina

I am very pleased with everything Vajro has done to help me build my app. Everything was very seamless and easy to navigate during the process. I highly recommend!

MEERA- Be Natural

I used this app to help me to promote my business. Customer service was excellent and got all my questions answered before making a commitment.

Echelon Belle

Very great app! Used it and totally love it so far! My customers love it! Our customers find this app very easy to navigate and have them confidence in the brand.

Ocean Dream Boutique

I would recommend Vajro app. Customer service is great!!!!! The app is easy to use!!!! I left Vajro due to not enough downloads but can't wait for my customers to see the new improved app I have instore!!!

DonaJo

I recently went through the onboarding process with Pranav and it was super easy. Their team designed the app exactly how my mobile site looks like and were super helpful explaining how each feature works. So far great customer service!

Sophie

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Super easy to get started and set up! I have used before and moved away for a few extra features but came back because they've added what I needed and the way it stays synced with Shopify is a really big deal for us!

Simply Cafe Love | Everything starts with a coffee

Time spent using app About 19 hours

Excellent customer service!! Would recommend to any Shopify owner! First experience with my app was wonderful.

Homeaholic Boutique

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I love this app!! The customer service is exceptional!!! I have used it before and now I am using them for good this time! Wouldn't change a thing!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 145 146