Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro | Reviews

by Vajro Inc

Get your mobile app ready in less than 60 minutes

LilHugs

The app has many amazing and helpful features which helps growing the business and gives the branding and trust feeling to my costumers. its also very simple to operate and design.
and the best thing that Vajro team are very helpful and supportive all the way every time.
Thanks to Mike who was very helpful during the process to creating my app.

Perrosville

I would recommend 100% vajro. The client support was amazing and very useful and fast. The avaliability of both was incredible and they where 100% supportive of my needs.

METEOR ROMANIAN SHOP

The communication was great .very helpful experience. GARY and PAVITHRA made a very easy way for me to initiate the app.THANK YOU GUYS.

HAIR BODY & SHOE

Very helpful guided through all the points and helped in getting setup now lets see if it benefits our business

Animee Cosplay

This app is worth the money, given all the available functions you will get. Not only that, the staffs are very friendly and responsive. We get the call from them just 10-20 minutes after we installed the app, wow! And they follow up closely, guide you step by step to set up the app, spend 2 hours with them in the call for jumpstart. Really appreciate that!

Lotus and Vine Boutique

Everyone involved went above and beyond getting my app set up. Love the simplicity of everything and the quality! I'm so excited to get everything set up and working!

3SWEETS

this was an awesome experience very easy, great communication, and very friendly staff members. I would highly recommend to other business owners. Thank You

JB Boutique

Pavithra has been very helpful, patient and detailed in her explanation.
I'm so exited to get my app running.

Yaego Resort

I love this app. Helps so much better setting up my store . Easy and fast way to make your store online

Double Up and Shop

The service was great and I would highly recommend it to others shoplify store owners.
I really appreciate it there service for launching my store app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 88 89