Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

by Vajro Inc

Get your mobile app ready in less than 60 minutes

Draper Buttercup

Really helpful customer service. Just getting started and helped walk me through and understand the service and steps to take. Still in the trial period of the app.

TRUE Envious Boutique

I used this app to help me set up my account and the customer service is OUTSTANDING! Mike was super helpful.

My Mariah's Boutique

Configuring and launching the app with your assistance made this so much nicer and less stressful than if I were to try and do it on my own. Thank you for all your help!

Styles Our Way Boutique

Thank you it was very smooth, Very easy to go through with thier help. I would not have been able to do this with out them

TradeX.lk

Excellent support from the team. Anyone wanting to grow your own app with them, try this really worth to invest your money. They even provide support through zoom, chat box... . Simply the best.

Unforgivingly Pur. Inc.

This process was a lot easier than I imagined. I'm really excited to get this started and to see how this can increase our sales. Customer service is A1 and super helpful, I have really enjoyed this process thus far. Will update later on.

MV. Couture SA

I used this app to create a mobile app for my online store. It was really easy and seamless. If ever you get stuck the agents are available 24/7 to assist you

Niecy's Jewels

You have done a great job helping me with the zoom call set up. Looking forward to using the app. Thank You.

Snag Beta

Amazing customer support! Worked with Nigilesh for well over an hour and he helped me get my app just how I wanted it. Super helpful and very patient. Thanks a lot!

Honey Please Boutique

I am not very tech savvy so I chatted with customer support to help me and they had my app setup very quickly! Great Customer Service.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 51 52