Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

by Vajro Inc

The most reviewed mobile app builder here

Shoe Essence Boutique LLC

I absolutely love Vajro...customer is EXCELLENT always available to answer questions. Can't wait to get the full experience...going LIVE and all the other features. Great job to the whole entire Vajro team..

Blossom Me Boutique

Customer support was awesome and helped me anytime I had a problem! They are all awesome! 100% recommended to anyone needed an app for their business!

JewelsbyKayo

This app is awesome, it was really easy to navigate through the features. The customer support was really great with all of the questions regarding the app. Im really excited to see where this app takes my store to the next level for customers.

Groovy Girls Style

I am so happy I decided to go for it, and finally get an app! The Vajro team was super helpful, always available, and made the process of setting up my app very simple! I highly recommend them!

By: Grace Alone

very helpful, very quick process. easier than expected. can't wait to get started with my shop's app!

Derek Product

Support team was amazing during implementation !! Highly suggested !!! Cant wait to launch and get going !

Her Shoe Crave

I am very impressed with the service I received. I couldn't believe how impressed I was when trying to install it. I contacted their customer service, and someone contacted me right away. I will always recommend Vajro to any of my friends or business partners.

Treehouse Gift & Home

Vajro makes it super easy to get your app launched. They will almost do it all for you! The zoom call option was quick and easy for linking up everything I needed. Great support!

Waliaholic

Amazed by the help provided by Rajan to help me setup the app for my store.I have paid a lot of money to get support for my store setup in the past but no one helped me like this.Thank you for your help and time.

Adonia

I went from wondering if I should switch to Vajro from another app to a message, a chat, a zoom call and complete walk through in less than an hour. If only everything could be this easy! Excited for our new business venture!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41