Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

by Vajro Mobile App

Accelerate Sales-iOS&Android Mobile App with Push Notification

Strength & Grace Boutique

Very easy to set up - the support team works non stop to complete your app and is always available for questions and support. Customers love having the ease of shopping through an app rather than trying to navigate a mobile website! Team is always available to answer questions!

Bella's Basket

My customers love the app and so do I! If I ever have an issue the support team is the best at helping me fix the problem. The also take any suggestions I've had to improve things and have had them available quickly. Def recommend Vajro!

Palette of Threads

We use this app to connect our Shopify account to our Apple/Android app and love it! Highly recommend.

Kasey Leigh Boutique

I love my app, it has made shopping for my customers so much easier and sales have increased since adding the app. What I love most is how easy it is to customize and add my branding to the app templates. The Vajro team is SUPER responsive and easy to work with! Anytime I have had a question or request they take care of things super fast and answer all my questions. I highly recommend them to take care of you and your needs! PS the push notifications I have been using it so much better than my text messaging I was using previously!

Bella Rose Boutique

The Vajro team has been extremely quick and helpful and really goes above and beyond to help their clients. I've received lots of feedback from my own customers on how beautiful and user friendly my app is. Thanks Vajro team!

Nobella Grace

The team at Vajro are super helpful and also very quick to respond. They have easy to read instructions that lay out what steps you need to do to get the process going. I love having another avenue to reach customers and the app is very simple and easy to edit. I highly recommend using Vajro!

Aspen Lee Boutique

I wanted to provide a different, more convenient avenue for my customers to
Shop and they are loving it! The team has been incredibly helpful from start to finish! Amazing customer service!

A Little Bird Boutique

This app performs better than we could ever imagine! Concise, fast, and so up to date! Easy to change the slider pictures, and the Developers answer our questions quickly!

Orchid Rose Boutique

The customer service I have received so far has been excellent! The only thing I would recommend is getting approved as an apple app developer before you start the free trial! Android took minutes but Apple took weeks so I couldn’t even download my own app until my trial was almost over. This gave me a lot less time to see a return on the investment and decide if it’s truly worth it before paying the monthly fee. Besides that, it’s a great service and the app is easy to use and looks great!

LMC Trading Co.

This app is easy to navigate, instructions were great, and they have an awesome team of responsive, knowledgeable people who helped greatly along the way! The only thing missing to me, as an online pet supply retailer, is the ability for customers, such as rescues and shelters, to be able to share their wish list with others to donate products to them.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16