Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day

by Code Black Belt

Get Valentine's Day Love in your store

LebaasOnline

The design didn't suit my site, looked quite cheap and out of place- might work for other sites but was overall old fashioned and needs an update and re design.

February 8, 2020

Hello,

Thanks for trying our Valentine's Day app. The app has several customisation options to better suit your store needs and a great design as can be seen in our demo store.

I see that you only had the app installed for a couple of minutes. If you ever installed the app again drop us an email and we will do our best to assist with the configuration.

Our best wishes and Valentine's love for your business!

Everydayasl

Dear Paulina,

We all fell in love with your work. You did the best job ever. We look forward to buying more from you. You are brilliant and talented. Again thank you, Paulina.

Everyday ASL Productions

Buy Mesotherapy Products

Excellent App! easy to install, and giving a beautiful touch to your website! www.buymesotherapy.net

Pure Primal

Works beautifully!!!!!!! The installing steps were super easy!

Les Bijoux De Samarobriva

Comme d'habitude de superbes applications, servies par des mains de Maître, merci Mike, travail sérieux et respectueux du client, à garder précieusement,
☺☺☺☺
Mille merci

Un Lieu De Lumiere

Easy to use and nice effects for further sales. I also like the preferences. very good job !
What's next ? Easter ? Wish you could create one app regrouping all the main "special days" of the year with a timer for each. That would be fantastic for sales.
Thanks !

Be Unique Boutique

I love it it's the perfect valentines setting for my page. My customers love it I'm getting tons of compliments and sales. Thanks guys this was a genius idea hope to see one for Easter.

Omni Gift Shop

Love this app. It's on my Shopify store: shop.omnigiftshop.us. It's particularly effective on the home page where I have featured beautifully designed heart-shaped gemstone jewelry. With the little red hearts falling and surrounding the jewelry, and with the beautiful waltz playing in the background, tell me, what could be more romantic? All that is missing for me is a dancing partner. This deserves more than 5 stars and the guys who designed this app are terrific!

Olivia Rose

Amazing customer service and fantastic app!! Thank you so much for making this! We heart you :)