Pongo Affiliate

Import&export Affiliate Marketing designed for your business

Free

LIZIMANDU

This app is helped our business so much. Amazing support that answered the problem I had within the same day. They have a system for affiliates that is fit for multiple platforms. it is easy to track, wasn't that hard to install, no need to recruit the affiliate by myself.

rownee.com

Although the layout is simple, the service is great, excited to see the outcome over the weeks to come.

pienur.com

I just downloaded Pongo and so far it's good. I had to contact their support team for some minor help and I was lucky to get assisted by them. the support team is helpful. I offered a good deal for my other website which I think is cool - surely will be in touch once I decided to use the app for my other site.

For Women USA

Don't waste your time with this app, it doesn't work and customer services, send messages in Chinese.

May 19, 2021

Thank you for your feedback, we apologize that you haven't got a pleasant experience with Pongoshare. We are prioritizing the issue you're facing with our app, and our team is already working actively to resolve the issue. we’ll notify you right away when it's fixed. Thank you for your understanding.

Petoogle - Australian Online Pet Store Supplies

Ran into issues with this app not working upon installation. Ive tried contacting the support a couple of times. Had no response as a result I wouldn't recommend this app sadly as the support is non-existent. Not sure if it takes writing a review to get any response or not, will see. In any case, I'm removing this app and not wasting any further time.

April 13, 2021

We had received your feedback, and we apologize that you haven't got a pleasant experience with Pongoshare, we check from our end that we didn't receive any of your requests. Could you please tell us which email address you sent to help us improve our user experience?

3dprinter@Shark

After using it, I brought many customers and orders, thank you very much for this app
It‘s perfect!I love it!
So convenient! And I got so much traffic and sell more after using Pongo!

ISUDAR Official Store

Great customer service! Always get quick replies to my questions. Can't wait to launch my program. Great!!

WingBal

Very easy to set-up and enable. So far So good. The helpful set up vedio provided a good instruction. We like the app a lot. Pongo has great features and the best support I have ever had. When you don't understand something, or you need help, they will help you.

INMIX

These guys help setting up an affiliate program for your store to get other people to sell your stuff for you so easily. We get step by step instruction with coding implement from the account manager, It's simply amazing, great customer service!

Kash & Ash

I downloaded this app with so much expectation as per their description. However, I had issues with coding as that’s not one of my specialty areas. First, I emailed them and it took several days before someone responded and with no apology whatsoever. By this time I had already deleted the app but I was willing to re-install if they had just said “sorry for the late response” or something after I let them know it wasn’t nice to keep their customers waiting for so long. Well guess what? They never even responded to my message till date. Very terrible support for a likely promising app.

January 10, 2021

Dear user, thank you for your feedback. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused. We have updated our APP to the newest version with improved user experience. Should you need further assistance, please contact us through email at mersupport@pongoshare.com

Previous 1