Pongo Affiliate

Pongo Affiliate

by Pongoshare.com

Import&export Affiliate Marketing designed for your business

3dprinter@Shark

After using it, I brought many customers and orders, thank you very much for this app
It‘s perfect!I love it!
So convenient! And I got so much traffic and sell more after using Pongo!

ProGearX

I have just installed this app. Their AM contacted me and I loved the step by step instruction and its flexibility. It has all the functionalities I want. It looks very promising and I am looking forward to seeing its effect on boost up my business.

ISUDAR Official Store

Great customer service! Always get quick replies to my questions. Can't wait to launch my program. Great!!

WingBal

Very easy to set-up and enable. So far So good. The helpful set up vedio provided a good instruction. We like the app a lot. Pongo has great features and the best support I have ever had. When you don't understand something, or you need help, they will help you.

INMIX

These guys help setting up an affiliate program for your store to get other people to sell your stuff for you so easily. We get step by step instruction with coding implement from the account manager, It's simply amazing, great customer service!

Poshilis

Just started and I love it already! The tutorial at the start is SO helpful! I look forward to using this to launch our affiliate marketing program. I really enjoyed the simplicity and straight-forwardness of it.

Best & First

I use this app to help me to cooperate with influencers. I really like how it does. It would be nice if it did the display of traffic data better.

Kash & Ash

I downloaded this app with so much expectation as per their description. However, I had issues with coding as that’s not one of my specialty areas. First, I emailed them and it took several days before someone responded and with no apology whatsoever. By this time I had already deleted the app but I was willing to re-install if they had just said “sorry for the late response” or something after I let them know it wasn’t nice to keep their customers waiting for so long. Well guess what? They never even responded to my message till date. Very terrible support for a likely promising app.

January 10, 2021

Dear user, thank you for your feedback. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused. We have updated our APP to the newest version with improved user experience. Should you need further assistance, please contact us through email at mersupport@pongoshare.com

Fanish decor

reached out in a email for help with coding placement and no respond not sure what to do no tutorial for new beginners to learn and nothing on youtube

January 10, 2021