Pongo Affiliate

Import&export Affiliate Marketing designed for your business

Free

For Women USA

Don't waste your time with this app, it doesn't work and customer services, send messages in Chinese.

May 19, 2021

Thank you for your feedback, we apologize that you haven't got a pleasant experience with Pongoshare. We are prioritizing the issue you're facing with our app, and our team is already working actively to resolve the issue. we’ll notify you right away when it's fixed. Thank you for your understanding.

Petoogle - Australian Online Pet Store Supplies

Ran into issues with this app not working upon installation. Ive tried contacting the support a couple of times. Had no response as a result I wouldn't recommend this app sadly as the support is non-existent. Not sure if it takes writing a review to get any response or not, will see. In any case, I'm removing this app and not wasting any further time.

April 13, 2021

We had received your feedback, and we apologize that you haven't got a pleasant experience with Pongoshare, we check from our end that we didn't receive any of your requests. Could you please tell us which email address you sent to help us improve our user experience?

Kash & Ash

I downloaded this app with so much expectation as per their description. However, I had issues with coding as that’s not one of my specialty areas. First, I emailed them and it took several days before someone responded and with no apology whatsoever. By this time I had already deleted the app but I was willing to re-install if they had just said “sorry for the late response” or something after I let them know it wasn’t nice to keep their customers waiting for so long. Well guess what? They never even responded to my message till date. Very terrible support for a likely promising app.

January 10, 2021

Dear user, thank you for your feedback. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused. We have updated our APP to the newest version with improved user experience. Should you need further assistance, please contact us through email at mersupport@pongoshare.com

HyphyPods

I installed this, and like the other review, there is nothing there, beyond:

Offers
Affiliates
Sync
Products
Sales

But there was nothing to do. Utterly blank. Disappointing, because it looked so promising. Maybe they'll fix their shopify integration...

July 8, 2020

Dear user, thank you for your feedback. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused. We have updated our APP to the newest version with improved user experience. Should you need further assistance, please contact us through email at group-operations@pongoshare.com