Pongo Affiliate

Import&export Affiliate Marketing designed for your business

Free

LIZIMANDU

This app is helped our business so much. Amazing support that answered the problem I had within the same day. They have a system for affiliates that is fit for multiple platforms. it is easy to track, wasn't that hard to install, no need to recruit the affiliate by myself.

rownee.com

Although the layout is simple, the service is great, excited to see the outcome over the weeks to come.

pienur.com

I just downloaded Pongo and so far it's good. I had to contact their support team for some minor help and I was lucky to get assisted by them. the support team is helpful. I offered a good deal for my other website which I think is cool - surely will be in touch once I decided to use the app for my other site.

3dprinter@Shark

After using it, I brought many customers and orders, thank you very much for this app
It‘s perfect!I love it!
So convenient! And I got so much traffic and sell more after using Pongo!

ISUDAR Official Store

Great customer service! Always get quick replies to my questions. Can't wait to launch my program. Great!!

WingBal

Very easy to set-up and enable. So far So good. The helpful set up vedio provided a good instruction. We like the app a lot. Pongo has great features and the best support I have ever had. When you don't understand something, or you need help, they will help you.

INMIX

These guys help setting up an affiliate program for your store to get other people to sell your stuff for you so easily. We get step by step instruction with coding implement from the account manager, It's simply amazing, great customer service!

urgeekzone

It‘s perfect!I love it!

best and first

Very good. So convenient! And I got so much traffic and sell more after using Pongo! So glad to meet this app.