Vantage Analytics

Vantage Analytics

by Vantage

Automated Facebook Ads for Your Ecommerce Store

DAMALI by GemstoneGifts Handmade Jewelry

The FREE version doesn't do anything that the Shopify dashboard doesn't do, so there is no incentive. The PAID version starts at 100 per Month. I haven't tried it. What they should do is give you a FREE 30 Trial to the ACTUAL app.

Boss Vape Sa

Nice and informative app , works well

Sadie 23

I've used this app for a year now and rely on it's data. Very pleased and have gotten useful information to help our store.

The Bircher Bar

Awesome app that works perfectly. Absolutely love it!

Lifestyle Locker

Awesome App, This App has put me in position to solely take care of my family. Once Again Thank You for the platform and make my dreams a reality. C Prince

Do It Center Panama

great tool, nice input. It would be grat to be able to see past months info.

Bossa Nova Tv

It's a lie the 30 days of testing. They lie!!! Look at the note that appears after we have prepared everything. PLEASE NOTE: Vantage continues to improve our ad effectiveness and we want to make sure that it's incredibly clear just how powerful our platform is. Your budget of $450 includes $391 to be spent on ads and a service fee of 15%. Your credit card will be charged for a portion of the campaign when the campaign starts, and then roughly once per week until the end of the campaign. You may pause or stop your campaign at any time. Campaigns with a duration of one week or less will be billed upfront when the campaign begins. This is to eliminate possible time spent coordinating to collect updated billing information over the course of a short campaign. If at the end of the campaign there is $25 or more of unspent budget that has been charged, you will automatically be refunded for the unspent amount. This is not good.

Confessor

No email sent so was unable to try

Path Of Cha

Great App! Gives all the data that I need to know about my store's performance. The app is helpful, reliable and... FREE! )))) I mean – what else one can ask for? Thank you so much, people! Appreciate the help!

Meat House

Great APP to get more insight about your store performance for FREE! Great job guys, thanks!
Previous 1