Vantage Analytics

Vantage Analytics

by Vantage

Free Real-time Reporting & Analytics

DAMALI by GemstoneGifts Handmade Jewelry

The FREE version doesn't do anything that the Shopify dashboard doesn't do, so there is no incentive.

The PAID version starts at 100 per Month. I haven't tried it. What they should do is give you a FREE 30 Trial to the ACTUAL app.

Bossa Nova Tv

It's a lie the 30 days of testing. They lie!!!

Look at the note that appears after we have prepared everything.

PLEASE NOTE: Vantage continues to improve our ad effectiveness and we want to make sure that it's incredibly clear just how powerful our platform is.
Your budget of $450 includes $391 to be spent on ads and a service fee of 15%. Your credit card will be charged for a portion of the campaign when the campaign starts, and then roughly once per week until the end of the campaign. You may pause or stop your campaign at any time.
Campaigns with a duration of one week or less will be billed upfront when the campaign begins. This is to eliminate possible time spent coordinating to collect updated billing information over the course of a short campaign.
If at the end of the campaign there is $25 or more of unspent budget that has been charged, you will automatically be refunded for the unspent amount.

This is not good.

Confessor

No email sent so was unable to try

Boy To Girl Shop

A huge waste of my time and money! I installed for over 2months and have received very little actionable data, while I just installed Semantics3 and got tons of value in just few hours!