Vantage

Vantage

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
November 19, 2018

Awesome app, easy to install and setup. Thank you very much to have it.
Suggest to everyone as recomended.

chetcheckers.com
Time spent using app: 44 minutes
July 25, 2018

It's been a year since we signed up for Vantage and during this time, I have come to rely on the information Vantage has provided us about our store, the traffic, and type of visitors we get, it's helping me make good decisions as well.

Sadie 23
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
June 13, 2018

Awesome app that works perfectly. Absolutely love it!

The Bircher Bar
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
January 31, 2018

don't waste your time or money...I spent 93$ and got only 41 visitors...if u spent the same money on Facebook ads you could have get more visitors to your website...they really don't know how to bring traffic to new websites...maybe this app will help to retarget the customers to the website if you have enough traffic...NOT RECOMMENDED FOR NEW OR LOW TRAFFIC WEBSITE

Vow Mart
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 9 months
November 27, 2017

I was a bit of an e-commerce flop. :( I made a good website, but i just couldn't convert and the traffic was crap. Then a mate told me about Vantage so i gave it a shot.
Instead of throwing blind money at facebook ads and boosts, i was helped along by the friendly Vantage team - Tim, Paige & Amy and now my shop is an e-commerce beast! :) .I can clearly see how my money is being spent and which ads are performing the best. I don't have to adjust the budget for the good ads, Vantage does that for me, whilst i sit poolside and listen to the 'cha-ching' of the shopify sound effect on my phone.

Bondilashes
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
October 20, 2017

Must have app for any e-commerce store! It is very simple to use and provides all of the important reports in one dashboard! We have used this app for about 6 months now on our store - www.AcuOutlet.com

Acu Outlet
Time spent using app: 11 months
October 18, 2017

Lots of good data in a convenient format for Shopify stores. We currently use just the analytics at groovemonkee.com but am considering doing more with them.

Groove Monkee
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
October 5, 2017

We used Vantage for about 1 month 8-10 months ago. Their monthly cost was ZERO. We did not use after that but then suddenly a few months back, they started charging us the 99 dollars per month even though our account was not been used. I emailed to complain and get the money refunded. Their reply was that an email had been sent notifying the changes in their charging tariff. I must not have seen this for 2 reasons - 1, it got lost in the 10,000 emails from them per day or 2, I wasn't even reading the emails anyway as we were not using their services.

After several emails the problem is still not sorted and they basically do not care!

Sorcs
Time spent using app: About 2 years
September 11, 2017

Not useful for small businesses with low website traffic or a low Facebook following.
Advert suggestions have very basic copywriting suggestions.
A/B testing was good, however this is an expensive method to run A/B testing on Facebook.
The developers provide little guidance to improve app experience, they also do not offer refunds.

Croft Watches
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
August 15, 2017

Good app! It boosted our site www,coupdecoeur.sg

Coupdecoeur Sg