Vantage

Vantage

by Vantage

Automated Facebook & Google Ads for Your Ecommerce Store

Nicholas Bennett

To steal from Ronseal, this app "...does exactly what it says on the tin...".

As a freebie add-on providing real-time data analysis from your site/business performance how could anyone not recommend it?

We will be very interested to see how they develop it further in the future, as is being rumoured ;-)

4everbee

This is one of the apps I have open on my desktop all the time. It helps me to keep track of where my sales are at any given moment. Love it!

Fashiondeals1

Great app! Give you a clear picture of your store activity, their report is much better than built-in reports

Bodyregime Com

Good apps to start with. Two thumbs up!! You should get it.

Kwaflocal

Wow!
So far I'm impressed. Just installed the app and setup was super simple and worked seamlessly. I did have one question and used the chat feature - service was almost instantaneous and very helpful.
Again, I've just installed the app so this review is based on my first impressions, will post again after I've used for a while but anticipating great things.

Time For Prime

Vantage helps me combine analytics data from my Shopify store and Google and turns it all into easily digestible snippets. As far as having a comprehensive view of my store goes, this app is definitely the most user friendly one I've tried!

Amish Baskets

This app provides a lot of great info and insight. It is one of only two dashboards I leave open daily.

Lstn

really like the simple dashboard with key metrics - great app

Elitevapesusa

***A TRUE MUST HAVE***

This App is BY FAR the best statistic app on the App Store for Shopify. I personally don't have reports on Shopify since I am on the Basic Plan, but I can't imagine Shopify's reports being better than this. Vantage gives me everything I need and want and much more. Their customer service is top-notch and VERY helpful. They really care about your satisfaction and are working hard to improve this app in every way they can. There is simply no reason not to download this app so if you are reading this, just stop thinking about it and install it...I guarantee you will love it!

Nextwaveshop

AMAZING!

I can't believe found this app for FREE!
It got an amazing user interface and absolutely wonderful features.
Easily help me to monitor my store traffic and sales in details.

- The interface absolutely top-notch!
- The forecast feature also quite neat
- and a lot more.

Seriously, install this app now and you'll be pleased with it!