Vantage

Vantage

by Vantage

Automated Facebook & Google Ads for Your Ecommerce Store

Emu Oil

Great app that allows me to see all the referring websites for my orders. Provides many more options for slicing and dicing data than are available in Shopify natively. Very responsive customer service too.

The Jock Store

Aran is extremely responsive and helpful. I only had to wait 20 seconds to get a response from him, and straight away answered any questions I had. He even gave me great ideas for my business! - Such good service, well done!

Regarding the app, the dashboad is very intuitive and is great for a free app, allowing you to check your store's performance and see where you can improve.

Gamer Tees

Awesome app to have. I added it right before a week of heavy traffic from Reddit and a few other sources. I even able to target all the abandoned carts I had with a couple of clicks. It was well worth the install!

Jackofalltradesclothing

The whole experience has been amazing so far, from the people and service to the app itself! They understand what today's busy players are looking for when it comes to information that needs to be made easy to understand! Short of one star only because I want to keep them on their toes!

TRO&CO

Great app! Helped bring back abandoned customers to finish checkouts.

Slim Wallet Junkie

The free offering is fairly limited, but does give some interesting insight into your store, and is easy to set up. I did try out one of the "look-alike campaigns" which is basically a tailored Facebook ad campaign. The service was good, but I saw no results from the campaign - I do think this is more of an issue with Facebook advertising than the guys at Vantage. All in all a good app, but fairly limited for a small sized shop, more suited to larger stores. Worth installing for the free analytics though I think.

UPDATE: Aran from Vantage got in touch following my review to explain they too were disappointed with the performance of the look-alike campaigns, and so have stopped that particular service to focus on more cost effective solutions. I appreciated the response, and fact that they listened to their customers and respond to issues to create positive solutions for customers.

Beard Monster

NOT FREE.

The price is listed as free, but do not be fooled. Most of what they offer is only available for $69 per month (or only $55 if you're willing to plop down $660 for the year).

The "free" screen has a couple of interesting metrics, so the app deserves more than a 1. But when an app has a free part and a premium option, a range is listed in the app store. If they don't want to tell you their price up front, consider what that might mean. Based on checking this one out, I'd say it's because they know they're asking a pretty steep price for what they're offering, and if you knew it from the start, you probably wouldn't bother.

Self Portrait

Good application to have for any manager of online business. It's informative and easy to understand.

Time to Dress Up

Good free tool, well worth having.

Blowfish for Hangovers

Hands down the best analytics app for Shopify. We struggled for 2 years to try to make sense of the very limited data provided in Shopify's own reports and would spend literally days sorting and manipulating data in excel to determine things like customer repurchase frequency. Then we discovered Vantage land it's literally saved dozens if not hundreds of man-hours. The enterprise version is pricey, but pays for itself in the time savings and insights into customer behavior.