Vantage

Vantage

by Vantage

Automated Facebook & Google Ads for Your Ecommerce Store

Smooth Wind Kites

Vantage is an extremely useful and informative app. The customer service and is fantastic along with the responsiveness of the team. A great download for any store!

favorite-shop

We find Vantage to be very easy to use and quite stable. It's really great app for Shopify!

Paragon Fitness

I was having a little trouble navigating the app looking for a certain report. The support team was incredibly responsive (even on a weekend) and not only found the report, but ran it for us and sent it to me via email. 5/5, must check these guys out!

Victoria Emerson

Amazing support and great app to provide top level business insights and trends that will help you run your business more profitably.

UpgradedApe

Very quick response when I requested a feature. Keep up the great work guys.

D&M Collectibles

Excellent way to keep track of your shop's statistics. Visual statistics are always easy to understand and easy to put into reports.

For this application being free, it cannot be beat and highly recommend it to any business looking to improve on what actually needs to be improved opposed to what you "believe" needs to be improved.

Certainly a five star application. Great work!

Wema Bodycare

Perfect and clear Dashboard. All the info that I need or my Shopify store. Highly recommended app.

Zasttra.com

Great App! Very informative! Allows to keep track of records and set new goals. Easy to install.Highly recommend!

1776 United LLC

I love this app, easy to use, and very solid, works all the time. Only thing I wish it could do is have automated email reports. So that is why I give it 4 stars instead of 5.

Mybrush Shoppen

This App gives you as a store owner a quick and thorough overview on your business, however I would like to see more graphs like the logo indicates. It has potential but it is not there yet. UPDATE with the new features just added this has become a powerful tool which I as a number cruncher by profession really enjoy, very good work!!