Vantage

Vantage

by Vantage

Automated Facebook & Google Ads for Your Ecommerce Store

Instant Teas

A solid analytical app that has some deep social media marketing tools. Even if you don't know if you are going to be doing social media marketing with them (and you should) it is a very deep analytical tool that will give insight into your customer base.

Daneson

Earlier this week I wrote a fairly in-depth review of Vantage that was critical of how they confusingly reported return and revenue.

I'm impressed. The CEO of Vantage contacted us to say how they valued the feedback, made clarifications to the reporting and had taken everything on board. He also explained in detail how they do their best to present Facebook's cash and non-cash revenue data in as intuitive a way as possible which is fair, to say the least.

With these reporting changes, there is nothing not to like about Vantage. It is the easiest way I know of to advertise on Facebook. It takes minutes to setup. That, and most importantly, they care about what they do and how clients use it, which is exemplary.

Two thumbs up!

Dockatot

Vantage is one of the most important, maybe THE MOST IMPORTANT, app any company or agency can install and utilize for their clients. While it does provide a good snapshot of how well your store is doing, the real magic is in the seamless way they help you create ads and target your core demographic on Facebook.

I use this app for all my clients and we have seen incredible returns. One client even had a x57 returns on every dollar spent which speaks for itself. Vantage allows small agencies to create look alike audiences and retarget their top buyers without being a Facebook expert. As a creative marketing agency, I can't always hire big agencies to run our FB program since clients have smaller budgets, but this allows us to function like one without the steep fees and minimums and you can scale as big or as low as you like until you figure out what yields the biggest investment.

Customer support is top notch. June and the whole team has been such a pleasure to work with. Always responsive when I have a question.

Proud Industries

3 visitors to my ad using vantage compaired to me alone using fb ads myself 90 visitors. SAME AD SET. GO FIGURE?? PLUS THERE FEE ONTOP! NOT HAPPY!

World Of Angus

Data is everything, but knowing what to do with the data is paramount. Having the bandwidth to dive into your data and make good decisions is another challenge altogether. I have found that Vantage gives me very quick heads up access to key metrics I should be focused on.

And as great as I feel I am at filling up the top of the funnel I needed help structuring targeted and focused campaigns - especially on the DPA side of things. Vantage is bringing some early successes we can scale. I will be greatly increasing my spend on ads using their platform in the coming months.

Tease Tea

Why I LOVE Vantage for Facebook ads

-Makes creating facebook ads, optimized across all devices seamless.

-I've been using vantage for 48 hours, spent 30.00 and have already received 132.00 in sales from my vantage facebook ads.

-Dedicated account management/support. I literally get replies to my chat questions within minutes.

-Their team will modify your ads for you, if they are not approved because facebook doesn't like a word in your copy.

June & Brandon have been top notch in helping me get started and I feel like a pro already. Cannot say enough good things about Vantage.

Kayses

Normally, it's tough to impress me in terms of analytics because there are so many different apps and companies out there that offer it, but this app makes it so simple, yet they tell you so much about your customers. I seriously love this app. This would be a must for any Shopify Store.

Riviv

Easy install and great place to look at all info.

Nextcigar

It give the data you will need but not for the period that you want. Like if you choose month, it shows last 30 days., and I can't select to see 2 months before since it's fixed.

Jedston