Vantage

Vantage

by Vantage

Automated Facebook & Google Ads for Your Ecommerce Store

Eupterrae

Vantage helps me see what I need for my analytics. So glad they make it available, too, at different price plans.

Avady Clothing Company

More analytics than I knew was possible. Also, I used the retargeting campaigns and have had more success with them than other retargeting companies. Very easy to set up! Great Job on this app.

Pineal Vision Jewelry

It's a great app, from what I was able to gain access to based on my bootstrap budget. I went in to create my fist ad but the budget suggested I spend $200/month just to target those who visited my website! That's certainly not in my budget range, especially since I'm just starting out with Facebook advertising. Therefore I'm not able to use the app. The free analytics are cool but I can get those through Google so I'll be uninstalling the app.

I also tried to import my email list but they declined it because I'm under the 1,000 minimum they require (with 650+).

Vantage is more for bigger businesses with a bigger ad spend, not for smaller businesses like mine.

Babel Alchemy

We love this app, very intuitive and simple to use! Best feature on this is analytics and revenue forecasts!

Camusa

Easy setup, just start using this apps and it is a great tools for my shop.

Look Love Lust

So far so good. We've set it up very easily and look forward to taking advantage of the campaign features etc.

Chiseled Lux

Just installed it a day ago. So far, so good. Based on what it promises, I'm hoping it to be very useful as I plan out my marketing for the summer,

Corridor 2

Great people/support and great for facebook ads!

Rion Douglas Gifts

Great app! Easy to install and great tutorials.

Tiny Frock Shop

So far so good! I have tried a number of ad apps and services and all make you feel like you are left out to dry. You feel like you are alone in a world of confusing metrics and are not sure you are getting what you are paying for. You also always have to adjust your bids and are not sure what to do on that front.

Vantage takes most of the guess work out of placing ads making in streamline and understandable and affordable. They also have chat available in the app window so you always have a person to speak to if you have concerns. You can see the sales that are made from your campaign and which ads worked best if you chat and ask them.

The only thing that would make Vantage better would be live insights so you could view your customers movements in real time. Hopefully they will add that. Tinyfrockshop.com