Vantage

Vantage

by Vantage

Automated Facebook & Google Ads for Your Ecommerce Store

Style N Craft

Quick to install. Have started a new facebook campaign with the help of Vantage support team. Very helpful. Walked me through the setting up of the campaign. Just hoping the ads do well and get me some sales.

L Atelier Monsieur

great app !, Use it everyday, definitely an app to follow

Nicholas Bennett

To steal from Ronseal, this app "...does exactly what it says on the tin...".

As a freebie add-on providing real-time data analysis from your site/business performance how could anyone not recommend it?

We will be very interested to see how they develop it further in the future, as is being rumoured ;-)

4everbee

This is one of the apps I have open on my desktop all the time. It helps me to keep track of where my sales are at any given moment. Love it!

Fashiondeals1

Great app! Give you a clear picture of your store activity, their report is much better than built-in reports

Bonsai Tree 2

I have just started using this app so I have not clearly formed an opinion as I think the data is still being collected. The app is 'clean' and i like the layout. The info seems useful and I suspect will only become more so in time. So far I am happy with the installation and the developers have already reached out to me so it seems the necessary support is there when/if I need it.

Bodyregime Com

Good apps to start with. Two thumbs up!! You should get it.

Kwaflocal

Wow!
So far I'm impressed. Just installed the app and setup was super simple and worked seamlessly. I did have one question and used the chat feature - service was almost instantaneous and very helpful.
Again, I've just installed the app so this review is based on my first impressions, will post again after I've used for a while but anticipating great things.

Time For Prime

Vantage helps me combine analytics data from my Shopify store and Google and turns it all into easily digestible snippets. As far as having a comprehensive view of my store goes, this app is definitely the most user friendly one I've tried!

Amish Baskets

This app provides a lot of great info and insight. It is one of only two dashboards I leave open daily.