Vantage

by Vantage

Automated Facebook & Google Ads for Your Ecommerce Store

Dslabs 2

TOP NOTCH.

A MUST HAVE FOR ANY SHOPIFY ACCOUNT.

1) Best customer service around. Team is smart, prompt, professional, and willing to go the extra EXTRA mile for customers.

2) Generating substantial revenue from very little media spend on facebook and abandoned cart campaigns.

3) Amazing data view.

4) Better abandoned cart info/data than Shopify itself.

Keep up the great work Vantage team, thanks again!
~Geoff

Pokecardstore

Invaluable data. Couldn't function without it. Outstanding support team as well, I've never needed them for anything buggy or confusing but they are proactive in reaching out to make sure your store is functioning as best as it possibly can which is not common these days. I thank them for this.

Their support team is the type of team who will get back to you on weekends when no one else would. :)

FYI it's free to a certain extent, pricing is based on MONTHLY Order Volume.

Up to 200 orders per month would be free, after that here is the pricing as of writing this review:

200+ Orders/month = $15.00
800+ Orders/month = $55.00
2,000+ Orders/month = $95.00
10,000+ Orders/month = $295.00
25,000+ Orders/month = $595.00
50,000+ Orders/month = $875.00

Again, this app rocks and the data you get from it is incredible.

Corner Stone 3d

This is an amazing tool, its literally my favorite app on Shopify. I highly recommend using it.

Itzoo

Useful app, lots of good information. Well worth installing.

Mannix Knight United Kingdom

I'll keep this short and straight to the point. This app is excellent!

We particularly like the forecast feature. It has helped us keep accurate track of our performance in comparison to that of the past. It is very easy to use and install. Flawless!

Although our trial period ran out, the free version is still as helpful. Thank you for the great app.

Customer service is superb, quick and really helpful. Definitely recommend.

Emu Oil

Great app that allows me to see all the referring websites for my orders. Provides many more options for slicing and dicing data than are available in Shopify natively. Very responsive customer service too.

The Jock Store

Aran is extremely responsive and helpful. I only had to wait 20 seconds to get a response from him, and straight away answered any questions I had. He even gave me great ideas for my business! - Such good service, well done!

Regarding the app, the dashboad is very intuitive and is great for a free app, allowing you to check your store's performance and see where you can improve.

Gamer Tees

Awesome app to have. I added it right before a week of heavy traffic from Reddit and a few other sources. I even able to target all the abandoned carts I had with a couple of clicks. It was well worth the install!

TRO&CO

Great app! Helped bring back abandoned customers to finish checkouts.

Self Portrait

Good application to have for any manager of online business. It's informative and easy to understand.