Vantage

Vantage

by Vantage

Automated Facebook & Google Ads for Your Ecommerce Store

Lstn

really like the simple dashboard with key metrics - great app

Elitevapesusa

***A TRUE MUST HAVE***

This App is BY FAR the best statistic app on the App Store for Shopify. I personally don't have reports on Shopify since I am on the Basic Plan, but I can't imagine Shopify's reports being better than this. Vantage gives me everything I need and want and much more. Their customer service is top-notch and VERY helpful. They really care about your satisfaction and are working hard to improve this app in every way they can. There is simply no reason not to download this app so if you are reading this, just stop thinking about it and install it...I guarantee you will love it!

Nextwaveshop

AMAZING!

I can't believe found this app for FREE!
It got an amazing user interface and absolutely wonderful features.
Easily help me to monitor my store traffic and sales in details.

- The interface absolutely top-notch!
- The forecast feature also quite neat
- and a lot more.

Seriously, install this app now and you'll be pleased with it!

Dslabs 2

TOP NOTCH.

A MUST HAVE FOR ANY SHOPIFY ACCOUNT.

1) Best customer service around. Team is smart, prompt, professional, and willing to go the extra EXTRA mile for customers.

2) Generating substantial revenue from very little media spend on facebook and abandoned cart campaigns.

3) Amazing data view.

4) Better abandoned cart info/data than Shopify itself.

Keep up the great work Vantage team, thanks again!
~Geoff

Pokecardstore

Invaluable data. Couldn't function without it. Outstanding support team as well, I've never needed them for anything buggy or confusing but they are proactive in reaching out to make sure your store is functioning as best as it possibly can which is not common these days. I thank them for this.

Their support team is the type of team who will get back to you on weekends when no one else would. :)

FYI it's free to a certain extent, pricing is based on MONTHLY Order Volume.

Up to 200 orders per month would be free, after that here is the pricing as of writing this review:

200+ Orders/month = $15.00
800+ Orders/month = $55.00
2,000+ Orders/month = $95.00
10,000+ Orders/month = $295.00
25,000+ Orders/month = $595.00
50,000+ Orders/month = $875.00

Again, this app rocks and the data you get from it is incredible.

Viveninette

APP NOT FREE.

The price is listed as free but most of what they offer is only available for $69 per month (or only $55 if you pay $660 for the year...) which....is pretty high for what they offering. Probably good for big stores and not for small ones.

Personally, we got a very poor customer support with a lack of replays.
Maybe because we were not paying customer?!

Corner Stone 3d

This is an amazing tool, its literally my favorite app on Shopify. I highly recommend using it.

Itzoo

Useful app, lots of good information. Well worth installing.

Mannix Knight United Kingdom

I'll keep this short and straight to the point. This app is excellent!

We particularly like the forecast feature. It has helped us keep accurate track of our performance in comparison to that of the past. It is very easy to use and install. Flawless!

Although our trial period ran out, the free version is still as helpful. Thank you for the great app.

Customer service is superb, quick and really helpful. Definitely recommend.

Tilit Clothing Shop

Vantage seems great and easy to use so far.