Vantage

Vantage

by Vantage

Automated Facebook & Google Ads for Your Ecommerce Store

Nextcigar

It give the data you will need but not for the period that you want. Like if you choose month, it shows last 30 days., and I can't select to see 2 months before since it's fixed.

Pineal Vision Jewelry

It's a great app, from what I was able to gain access to based on my bootstrap budget. I went in to create my fist ad but the budget suggested I spend $200/month just to target those who visited my website! That's certainly not in my budget range, especially since I'm just starting out with Facebook advertising. Therefore I'm not able to use the app. The free analytics are cool but I can get those through Google so I'll be uninstalling the app.

I also tried to import my email list but they declined it because I'm under the 1,000 minimum they require (with 650+).

Vantage is more for bigger businesses with a bigger ad spend, not for smaller businesses like mine.

PheromoneOil.com / AttractionOil.com

Seems good. Although the numbers don't seem to be very meaningful to me. Maybe just need a simpler summary, that would be alot more useful to me. Also my abandonment rate is totally wrong. I don't know how those numbers are figured but it doesn't remotely match my Shopify dashnboard info and I know for a fact it's wrong in regards to my sales. To be honest, I just don't use this tool for this reason, but I keep checking back once in a while hoping things will be fixed.