Vantage

Vantage

by Vantage

Automated Facebook & Google Ads for Your Ecommerce Store

Coupdecoeur Sg

Good app! It boosted our site www,coupdecoeur.sg

Mappin

Very nice app! Would like to see the new things coming!

Jedston

This app is Great. We like it
www.jedston.com

Shoe Shine Kits

Just getting started with this app for http://www.shinekits.com and I love it. Great insights into the business with an easy and intuitive dashboard. Very easy setup for getting started with advertising.

Jamie Neilson
shinekits.com

Chiseled Lux

Just installed it a day ago. So far, so good. Based on what it promises, I'm hoping it to be very useful as I plan out my marketing for the summer,

Childs Prints

Looks like a pretty straight forward app, clean easy interface. I haven't had time yet to run an ad set yet, but I can't hurt to have someone in your corner.

Bonsai Tree 2

I have just started using this app so I have not clearly formed an opinion as I think the data is still being collected. The app is 'clean' and i like the layout. The info seems useful and I suspect will only become more so in time. So far I am happy with the installation and the developers have already reached out to me so it seems the necessary support is there when/if I need it.

Tilit Clothing Shop

Vantage seems great and easy to use so far.

Jackofalltradesclothing

The whole experience has been amazing so far, from the people and service to the app itself! They understand what today's busy players are looking for when it comes to information that needs to be made easy to understand! Short of one star only because I want to keep them on their toes!

Slim Wallet Junkie

The free offering is fairly limited, but does give some interesting insight into your store, and is easy to set up. I did try out one of the "look-alike campaigns" which is basically a tailored Facebook ad campaign. The service was good, but I saw no results from the campaign - I do think this is more of an issue with Facebook advertising than the guys at Vantage. All in all a good app, but fairly limited for a small sized shop, more suited to larger stores. Worth installing for the free analytics though I think.

UPDATE: Aran from Vantage got in touch following my review to explain they too were disappointed with the performance of the look-alike campaigns, and so have stopped that particular service to focus on more cost effective solutions. I appreciated the response, and fact that they listened to their customers and respond to issues to create positive solutions for customers.

Previous 1