Vantage

Vantage

by Vantage

Automated Facebook & Google Ads for Your Ecommerce Store

chetcheckers.com

Awesome app, easy to install and setup. Thank you very much to have it.
Suggest to everyone as recomended.

Sadie 23

It's been a year since we signed up for Vantage and during this time, I have come to rely on the information Vantage has provided us about our store, the traffic, and type of visitors we get, it's helping me make good decisions as well.

The Bircher Bar

Awesome app that works perfectly. Absolutely love it!

Bondilashes

I was a bit of an e-commerce flop. :( I made a good website, but i just couldn't convert and the traffic was crap. Then a mate told me about Vantage so i gave it a shot.
Instead of throwing blind money at facebook ads and boosts, i was helped along by the friendly Vantage team - Tim, Paige & Amy and now my shop is an e-commerce beast! :) .I can clearly see how my money is being spent and which ads are performing the best. I don't have to adjust the budget for the good ads, Vantage does that for me, whilst i sit poolside and listen to the 'cha-ching' of the shopify sound effect on my phone.

Acu Outlet

Must have app for any e-commerce store! It is very simple to use and provides all of the important reports in one dashboard! We have used this app for about 6 months now on our store - www.AcuOutlet.com

Groove Monkee

Lots of good data in a convenient format for Shopify stores. We currently use just the analytics at groovemonkee.com but am considering doing more with them.

Capitalbling

Far superior insights to the included Shopify tools. Revenue estimates are also surprisingly accurate each month. A must have app for your store.

Hamilton Perkins Collection

Just getting started as a new store but feel it is necessary to get some help with audiences. The team is responsive and seems to have a lot to offer new store owners in terms of honesty and advice. Thanks Vantage!

Www Jdcolfashion Com

Would give it 6 stars if all the options for facebook ads were available such as carousel ads and product catalogs for all types of campaigns, but so far so good very easy to use and very fast as well

Elegantgreatdanejewelry

this app is very useful for getting guesstimates for your shopify performance.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10