Vantage , 110 reviews

4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its robust performance analytics and easy Facebook integration, enabling effective ad targeting. They report significant ROI, particularly valuing features like look-alike audiences and retargeting top buyers. The responsive customer support and chat feature are also praised. Merchants find the analytics and forecasting tools beneficial for strategic planning. However, some suggest improvements like real-time customer tracking and express concerns about pricing and billing practices. The free version is handy, but the paid version offers more extensive features.

Edited May 22, 2015

The free offering is fairly limited, but does give some interesting insight into your store, and is easy to set up. I did try out one of the "look-alike campaigns" which is basically a tailored Facebook ad campaign. The service was good, but I saw no results from the campaign - I do think this is more of an issue with Facebook advertising than the guys at Vantage. All in all a good app, but fairly limited for a small sized shop, more suited to larger stores. Worth installing for the free analytics though I think.

UPDATE: Aran from Vantage got in touch following my review to explain they too were disappointed with the performance of the look-alike campaigns, and so have stopped that particular service to focus on more cost effective solutions. I appreciated the response, and fact that they listened to their customers and respond to issues to create positive solutions for customers.

Slim Wallet Junkie
Over 4 years using the app
July 13, 2016

Just getting started with this app for http://www.shinekits.com and I love it. Great insights into the business with an easy and intuitive dashboard. Very easy setup for getting started with advertising.

Jamie Neilson
shinekits.com

Shoe Shine Kits
Almost 4 years using the app
January 20, 2015

Good free tool, well worth having.

Time to Dress Up
Over 1 year using the app
June 19, 2015

The whole experience has been amazing so far, from the people and service to the app itself! They understand what today's busy players are looking for when it comes to information that needs to be made easy to understand! Short of one star only because I want to keep them on their toes!

Jackofalltradesclothing
Over 1 year using the app
March 17, 2014

I love this app, easy to use, and very solid, works all the time. Only thing I wish it could do is have automated email reports. So that is why I give it 4 stars instead of 5.

1776 United LLC
9 months using the app
April 3, 2016

Looks like a pretty straight forward app, clean easy interface. I haven't had time yet to run an ad set yet, but I can't hurt to have someone in your corner.

Childs Prints
7 months using the app
May 6, 2016

Just installed it a day ago. So far, so good. Based on what it promises, I'm hoping it to be very useful as I plan out my marketing for the summer,

Chiseled Lux
5 months using the app
February 24, 2017

Very nice app! Would like to see the new things coming!

Mappin

www.jedston.com

Jedston
29 days using the app
August 15, 2017

Good app! It boosted our site www,coupdecoeur.sg

Coupdecoeur Sg