Variable Products

Variable Products

by ZubrCommerce

Show variants on collection pages in any combinations

Huntressthelabel

I'm loving using this app. Good customer support. They always make a way to help their customers. Highly Recommended!

JelliM1

If you're like us and have a small number of products with variables, this app is exactly what you need to make the collection pages come alive. We used it with a theme that really wasn't suited for having just one product and now our homepage looks fantastic. Very responsive team as well, highly recommend.

MEROEL

This is the best app if you looking for showing product variants on collection page. I have tried other apps but this is the best. And the customer support is so good. They fixed my problem within minutes. If you looking for an app to show variant, dont look away. This is the best you could get.

Llasi

Wow - Thank you! I have been looking for an app to display variants on my collection pages with added grouping features so I could select certain variants and this did it extremely well and was simple. I love organization and this made my life a little easier on shopify now - thank you.

Land of Belle Dev

Don't bother looking for another app. This is truly the most robust solution for managing how your variants display in collection pages. It's super simple to use and the development team behind it is incredibly responsive and helpful. If you're unsure about how it will integrate with other apps you're using, activate the trial and reach out! They'll be quick to help.

Po Campo

This app was perfect for putting collections together of certain colors and adding certain variants to the sales section. Great customer service too!

BenShot

I use this app to show product variants on my collection pages and it works flawlessly. The app is incredibly easy to use and their customer support is top notch. I had an issue with product prices not showing correctly and their customer support fixed the problem within an hour. All app developers should be this good!

Knockout Watches

I have 15 apps on my store, and this is probably the most useful one. Support is also excellent, Michael was able to help me with a problem I was facing quickly. I definitely recommend it if you have multiple variants of a product, it's a game changer.

Feele.com.au

Amazing app! Did exactly what I needed and not many other apps do this. Made all my products variants come up as individual products in the collections page to bulk out my offering. Good price, easy to use and great support with coding and customising further. Michael was a great help!

MOGLI & MARTINI

Does exactly what it's supposed to. Easy to setup and to understand. The support is insanely quick and helps if necessary. I've had a little issue with the app after updating my theme and it got resolved in minutes!
Highly recommend.