Variable Products

Variable Products

by ZubrCommerce

Show variants on collection pages in any combinations

BenShot

I use this app to show product variants on my collection pages and it works flawlessly. The app is incredibly easy to use and their customer support is top notch. I had an issue with product prices not showing correctly and their customer support fixed the problem within an hour. All app developers should be this good!

Knockout Watches

I have 15 apps on my store, and this is probably the most useful one. Support is also excellent, Michael was able to help me with a problem I was facing quickly. I definitely recommend it if you have multiple variants of a product, it's a game changer.

Feele.com.au

Amazing app! Did exactly what I needed and not many other apps do this. Made all my products variants come up as individual products in the collections page to bulk out my offering. Good price, easy to use and great support with coding and customising further. Michael was a great help!

MOGLI & MARTINI

Does exactly what it's supposed to. Easy to setup and to understand. The support is insanely quick and helps if necessary. I've had a little issue with the app after updating my theme and it got resolved in minutes!
Highly recommend.

verpackungenbestellen.de

We were searching for a way to display products as well as variants in our shop and with this app we are now able to do so. After we had a few difficulties in the beginning, we were able to set the app up with the great support of the developer team of variable products. Thanks again for the brilliant support! We can definitely recommend this app!

Rouleur

This app is hugely useful, especially if your products are set up as variant groups. But it also copes well when you have a mix of both. There have been a few little bugs, but the developer support has just been brilliant. Frankly, some of the best customer support I've encountered on Shopify. Helpful, knowledgable and rapid. Top notch.

Shelter Fitness

Fantastic app... very simple to use and set up and does exactly what it says it will do. Highly recommended.

Vogue Fitness

I'm using this app to show the product Variant images based on the collections and it works perfectly!

Blanket Creek Pottery

This is a great app with great customer service! it helps splitting variants to look as individual products on collection pages and makes it possible to have collections that show only the variant pictures that you want to show.
For example, it makes it possible to have a collection that shows all the pictures in a specific color variant, which makes it very easy for a customer to visualize how a few items in the same color look together if they want to buy matching products, especially when the products are in the category of home decor.

Shop On Line Happy Casa Store

5 stars to the app .. it do the job very well .. more than 5 star to the support!
Quick and efficient.