Product Description Tabs & FAQ

Product Description Tabs & FAQ

by StarApps Studio

Variant Description + Product Tab/Accordion + FAQ Page

Dahing Plants

This app holds up to all the great reviews that it receives. The product description was a LIFESAVER for my store because different variants need different solution. And trust me when I say that this app will do exactly what you want in terms of providing different description for different variants. The setup may confuse you a little in the beginning but their customer support is ON POINT, they are responsive, insightful, and straight to the point. I can't say enough about their series of apps that helped me maintain a professional product page. THIS IS A MUST HAVE FOR ALL E-COMMERCE STORES.

PlanBee

This app works really well for our requirements - we have thousands of digital download products, each with several variants that require detailed descriptions. I particularly like being able to switch between tab and accordion variant descriptions for desktop/mobile.

This app does the job brilliantly and in a way that no other apps I tried could do!

Their support is great. They responded to my queries promptly and solved two problems I was having very quickly, too. Thank you!

Eternally Diamonds

Enjoy using the simple interface. Great ability to use a distinct description for each variant. Fast, efficient and friendly support - and coding issue I had was resolved.

EOS IT Solutions

Great app and I highly recommend using it. The support team have been excellent, answering all my questions and making sure the app works for my store.

EZ Vanities

It is a very useful app!! Easy to set up. More importantly, the support team is great. They responded to my questions and requests quickly. Thank you!

Abbey & Sullivan

We were looking for a way to provide a more detailed product description for each variant based on scent and size variables. Our theme only allowed us to show a different variant heading, but no detailed description. This app has allowed us to show a customized description based on the variant selected improving the shopping experience. We contacted the support team on 3 occasions to get a better understanding of the functionality and to help resolve an issue related to our specific theme. The support staff responded within 24 hours and even took care of some coding changes to our theme to be able to make the functionality work. We are very happy with the results. Thanks.

KBS. Cosmetics

The app is perfect and is neat and tidy. Easy to use and the support is impeccable. Impressed is an understatement ! Thank you so much for an amazing app!

The Catholic Woodworker

It's so much easier to just make everything a product as the admin, but for customers....not so much. StarApps and their suite of Variant Apps makes managing products easy and makes the shopping experience great, too. I'm so happy with this solution. Thank you!

modesse

This is the kind of app I was looking for!!! Something that is simple to use and the execution is elegant. I had a minor glitch due to my own fault misreading information, and the support team was very quick to assist me. I must say I'm excited that this app helps me bring my vision to life of exactly how I want my product pages to look. Recommend it!

Life-Care US

I use this app and it is very user friendly and it is perfect for making the product description text short and clear.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7