Variant Descriptions King

Variant Description + Product Tabs & Accordions + FAQ Page

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

EOS IT Solutions

Location Ireland

Great app and I highly recommend using it. The support team have been excellent, answering all my questions and making sure the app works for my store.

EZ Vanities

It is a very useful app!! Easy to set up. More importantly, the support team is great. They responded to my questions and requests quickly. Thank you!

Abbey & Sullivan

Time spent using app About 1 month

We were looking for a way to provide a more detailed product description for each variant based on scent and size variables. Our theme only allowed us to show a different variant heading, but no detailed description. This app has allowed us to show a customized description based on the variant selected improving the shopping experience. We contacted the support team on 3 occasions to get a better understanding of the functionality and to help resolve an issue related to our specific theme. The support staff responded within 24 hours and even took care of some coding changes to our theme to be able to make the functionality work. We are very happy with the results. Thanks.

KBS. Cosmetics

Location Australia

The app is perfect and is neat and tidy. Easy to use and the support is impeccable. Impressed is an understatement ! Thank you so much for an amazing app!

The Catholic Woodworker

It's so much easier to just make everything a product as the admin, but for customers....not so much. StarApps and their suite of Variant Apps makes managing products easy and makes the shopping experience great, too. I'm so happy with this solution. Thank you!

modesse

Location South Africa

This is the kind of app I was looking for!!! Something that is simple to use and the execution is elegant. I had a minor glitch due to my own fault misreading information, and the support team was very quick to assist me. I must say I'm excited that this app helps me bring my vision to life of exactly how I want my product pages to look. Recommend it!

Life-Care US

Time spent using app About 1 year

I use this app and it is very user friendly and it is perfect for making the product description text short and clear.

wooden accessories | Oakywood

Easy to configure and work on. Does the job perfectly, providing options to adjust the display of tabs

Coach-Club

Location Denmark
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great and very useful app!! Easy to use, very userfriendly and great support from their team. They helped me solve an issue quickly, now it works fine. Thank you :)

Olympus Labs

Love the app. Super easy to use and extremely helpful support :) The response time is usually within just hours.