Product Description Tabs & FAQ

Product Description Tabs & FAQ | Reviews

by StarApps Studio

Variant Description + Product Tabs & Accordions + FAQ Page

Srilada

Starapps team is just amazing !! I recommend everyone using all three apps.
They help you configure the apps if you got any problems so they request you access to your store and they setup it for you, also helped me with coding and deleting dead links for improving my Store, I suggest everyone to load the apps asap and if you got any questions you can always contact the support they will anwser your questions almost instantly !

All Kinds of Kind

I do not often leave reviews, but this app and team behind it is outstanding. Customer support is some of the best I've had from any developer. All inquiries were answered very quickly and kindly. Outstanding product - we've seen a jump in conversion since using the app. Highly recommend!

Huggy

This app does what it says it does. Customer Service is fast and on point. Overall satisfied with my experience with this developer so far.

Doji Natural Products

Exactly what I needed. I had a minor issue and contacted support, who was extremely helpful in solving my problem very quickly. Great product, great support, very happy with this app.

Gumps-TEST

The app worked great to give variant descriptions. They had quick support with setup. Don't forget your H6 tags!

Vidlogix

The app helps level the playing field with our competitors and provides a more enjoyable shopping experience for our customers. Good app, service, and support.

Spartan POS

This app is exactly what we were looking for! We were able to consolidate multiple variants into one product by not only downloading the Variant Titles app (same developer!) with the Variant Description app. With one product we were able to give customers a seamless, user-friendly experience.

DANI Naturals

Easy to setup and helped us a lot with the dynamic descriptions for the product variants! The support team was quickly to respond.

Robot Bunnies

LOVE this app! My products come in a variety of patterns and I wanted the ability to add a descriptor of the pattern to each individual variant of a particular product as well as to have a core descriptor that would remain the same across variants. This App allowed me to do it. Beyond that, I am so grateful for their customer support. I am no techno whiz and needed help understanding how to work with the app (even though they do provide directions - both video and verbal). StarApp went way above and beyond, actually typing in an example of how to properly enter my copy on the back end of my website so that it would appear in the right places, etc. Their example allowed me to go on and enter copy correctly and easily for all of my other products. I can't thank them enough!

Nicholas Beard Works

Great easy to use app, does not require any special skills, customer support is very helpful and fast-responding. Great overall experience, for sure will keep on using this application, made our website operating more efficiently and lot easier to navigate for customers. Received several positive feedback from buyers who noticed improvements. Not much of an effort to install, depends on quantity of products that you offering...up to a couple of hours in our case