Product Description Tabs & FAQ

Product Description Tabs & FAQ | Reviews

by StarApps Studio

Variant Description + Product Tabs & Accordions + FAQ Page

Rez

The app does the job and there is a great customer service! I would recommend variant descriptions king if you need it.

Toki Mats

Easy to use and great customer service! Looks great too on our site, both in the product descriptions and in the FAQs section

Bolder Athletic Wear

Outstanding app. This is something that shopify should offer support for anyway, but StarApps does a great job with this. Support is also top-notch. I had a bit of a hiccup getting it working at first, and their support team came in and got it working very quickly.

卄乇尺乇丂ㄚ

Exactly what I was looking for & more. Great customer service, cheap price. I first had another app for this, but it was ugly and didn't work as I wanted.
Take notes other Shopify apps!

SOKneady Bread Co.

Does exactly what we needed it to -- allows unique descriptions per variant (and more)! Easy to setup. Make sure you wait enough time after making changes (or use an incognito window) to see changes take effect. 5 Star support. Had an issue and support addressed it within just an hour or two. Works perfectly now. Totally recommend this app and this company!!

sibeau-women

Super easy + quick set-up. Works very well and is a huge plus for our product pages. Very glad I came across this app!

Littlest Prince

This app is very easy to use and has a lot of useful features. It worked perfectly right at install. The support team is also very helpful (I had to contact them about some other apps that I also use). Thank you!

N.A.G Industries

Great App and support. They have promptly replied to and resolved any issues I have had with setup.

SignatureHampers.com.au

I got stuck with accordian drop down design and emailed the help customer service and reply was not only unbelievably quick it was very well explained and overall fantastic. 5 Stars

Miljøstein

I really love this app. Many of my products have different variants and being able to write custom description for each variant is fantastic. Combined with the collapsable tabs this is a must have app for me. Support are also quick to respond. So keep up the great work.