Variant Image Automator

Variant Image Automator

by StarApps Studio

Show Multiple Variant Images of the Selected Variants Options

Kekoo Store

This app safes me so much time! Thank you! The support is very kind and fast. Customizations are no problem for the support. Never been supported like here! Thank you!

truemorrow

We didn't have enough time yet to test thoroughly, but so far the functionality looks great and support has been amazing. The only thing I'd like to have added (for now) is to be able to not only set the "featured" image for collection page previews, but also a second one that will be shown as a preview e.g. when hovering. Right now this is always the overall second image, which sometimes is the first variant's specific image and/or not always meant to be shown as a featured preview for the overall product.

We Love Doggos

Very good customer service for this app and all their related apps. They will go above and beyond and even solve the problem for you in your store's code directly, I have absolute trust that they will solve any issues related to their software if it's possible to.

KIRIBATI

They help me a lot with the configuration of app on my web code, very quick and very well done. I recomended it

Hokkaido Lab

Riyona and her team are very responsible and patient with my problems. After receiving my feedback, they solved the problem outstandingly within 24 hours and the app performed very well. All of our company’s stores use Star App products.

wallfillers.co.uk

We have a lot of variants and can have easily over 100 images per product set. With the default Shopify behaviour, this looks very ugly and unprofessional. We have been using the Variant Image Automator from Star Apps from day one almost. It is great how it hides any images that are not part of the currently viewed variant. It really makes the product page look cleaner. We had problems with our theme on a couple of occasions, but Starrapps support were great. They responded quickly were very friendly and helpful and fixed the problems on both occasions. I don't even know if the problem was related specifically to their app, but they fixed the problem none the less. We use three of their apps and I'd be more than happy to checkout any other apps they may have.

Valsport Running

The best you can find around. Not only is the App designed to make your e-commerce catalog better, it is also very easy to use. The most important thing, however, is the fast, professional and effective support. For my e-commerce I encountered some integration problems with the App due to an update of the Theme but the assistance was a safety and solved the problem in less than 24 hours. I highly recommend it.

MuseumPrints

Some of the most amazing and Fast support I have ever experienced... they Fixed an issue I spent 2 hours working on in maybe 3 minutes. Utpal was the best!

hernest project

I paid a lot of money to try and code my theme to do exactly what this app does. The set-up was quick, the instructions super clear and it provides exactly what I wanted. If anything, I would love it to be less expensive. For a small shop, the cost is on the high side.

LiveBreatheIsland

Seamless - could 't be any easier to install or customize. Just perfect and I'm very pleased. Went for the annual membership!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33