StarApps Variant Image , 513 Rezensionen

• 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
Bearbeitet am 18. Januar 2024

We use the Variant and the swatch King app and it works perfect for us. The Support is very fast and helpful. Utpal in particular was really very helpful and even made individual tutorials for us. Great

être belle Cosmetics
Deutschland
Fast 3 jahre mit der App
29. November 2023

Very effective yet super simple to use app. Just plug and play. That's how you want it to work! :) Does exactly what it's supposed to. Hides your unrelated images and only shows the ones related to the selected variant. Also to mention the very helpful and fast responding support. Riyona and her team really helped me to get the best possible user experience with this app

SMOVE
Deutschland
4 monate mit der App
24. Januar 2024

The tech team at StarApps is awesome!!!! Thank you!!!

Sprout Home
Fast 3 jahre mit der App
26. Dezember 2023

Great app with a very helpful support team! I want to give a special shoutout to Riyona, who provided me with excellent assistance today.

Pixelisious
Kosovo
16 tage mit der App
27. November 2023

this app has some very specific rules you must follow in order to work correctly, but once you follow the process it is great!

Western Mavrik
7 tage mit der App
8. Dezember 2023

Team has an outstanding customer service and were very quick in resolving issues

Cinderella
Neuseeland
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
2. November 2023

10/10 - Would recommend if you're looking for an intuitive and easy to use image variant app without the fluff some of the other apps include.

The support team are incredible! Had a few snags setting this app up with my theme but the support team sorted them out without fail and in a timely manner.

A Mano Florals
Australien
10 tage mit der App
6. Oktober 2023

Nikhilesh was really helpful as I was setting up my store for the first time. I had a ton of questions in trying to set up how I could configure multiple images for multiple color variants and felt really guided through the process. You're definitely not left on your own to figure things out! I also think StarApps offers some of the most robust variant functionality on Shopify, and really improves the customer UI experience.

ROSALIE
15 tage mit der App
13. September 2023

Our 3D images didn't work as they should when we connected to them. It took a while for them to assist us with this. But once they took charge of the matter, their team fixed it. So, we are happy that they managed to sort out our 3D images and have a competent support team to resolve coded issues.
Now, the variations and images work as they should. Thank you, and great job!

lobloo
Schweden
28 tage mit der App
Bearbeitet am 18. August 2023

We had issues with this app at first but the developers were able to assist in every step of the way. I'm very impressed by their dedicated customer service. If it doesn't work for your site at first, I highly recommend you reach out to the staff first to see if they can help before moving on to something else!

Tilos