StarApps Variant Image , 506 recensies

• 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
6 oktober 2023

Nikhilesh was really helpful as I was setting up my store for the first time. I had a ton of questions in trying to set up how I could configure multiple images for multiple color variants and felt really guided through the process. You're definitely not left on your own to figure things out! I also think StarApps offers some of the most robust variant functionality on Shopify, and really improves the customer UI experience.

ROSALIE
15 dagen gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 18 augustus 2023

We had issues with this app at first but the developers were able to assist in every step of the way. I'm very impressed by their dedicated customer service. If it doesn't work for your site at first, I highly recommend you reach out to the staff first to see if they can help before moving on to something else!

Tilos
7 maanden gebruiken de app
2 november 2023

10/10 - Would recommend if you're looking for an intuitive and easy to use image variant app without the fluff some of the other apps include.

The support team are incredible! Had a few snags setting this app up with my theme but the support team sorted them out without fail and in a timely manner.

A Mano Florals
Australië
10 dagen gebruiken de app
13 september 2023

Our 3D images didn't work as they should when we connected to them. It took a while for them to assist us with this. But once they took charge of the matter, their team fixed it. So, we are happy that they managed to sort out our 3D images and have a competent support team to resolve coded issues.
Now, the variations and images work as they should. Thank you, and great job!

lobloo
Zweden
28 dagen gebruiken de app
23 augustus 2023

The support helps quickly with questions. I have already contacted them 2-3 times. The app works perfectly. The reorganization of the images takes a little time, but it was worth it. Highly recommended!

Discount Brille
Zwitserland
30 dagen gebruiken de app
24 juli 2023

Chat support is awesome, I needed help to set up the showcase image and set a featured image, and Nikhilesh helped me to fix these things. His response time is faster than I expected. This app is very important for variants and is worth using.

DECOMOMO
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
15 augustus 2023

The team at StarApps was very helpful and prompt in getting the variant image app to integrate with our custom Shopify theme. The app almost worked out of the box there were just a few minor hiccups. They were able to troubleshoot and resolve the issues in less than two business days. We are very happy with our experience with this app and the StarApps support team.

TVsetdesigns.com
12 dagen gebruiken de app
5 juli 2023

this app solves such a big issue with shopify -- it's a MUST. if you have multiple variants and loads of images, this makes your site so much easier to shop. super helpful with problem solving and really helped us make our site look awesome. highly recommend!

maliamills.com
Bijna 2 jaar gebruiken de app
27 september 2023

awesome service shout out to (Nikhilesh) Made me want to buy another app! give him a raise bro!

Anom
9 dagen gebruiken de app
31 juli 2023

This app is excellent; it delivers on its promises. Furthermore, their customer support is really good. Nikhilesh successfully answered my queries. The app is straightforward and user-friendly.

OAK & ELK