Variant Image Automator

Variant Image Automator

by StarApps Studio

Show Multiple Variant Images of the Selected Variants Options

Art Access Asia

Closest solution I could find to having multiple images for each variant. Great support, solved all my concerns. I recommend this app.

I enjoyed prompt support.

StellaSimone Salon Systems

The app was a bit to figure out. I sent an email to support, and received helpful assistance with setting up a quantity variant I need to sell a particular hair beauty product on the website. I did not expect to hear back so quickly, but I am impressed! I will be applying the instructions tomorrow to see how it works! I will update! As far as addressing any concerns and making sure you are a satisfied customer... they are A-1 in my book!

NIKIN

Amazing app, does exactly what it says. But the very best thing is the amazing support from Shashank! Highly recommended app!

Salon Guys

The app required the developer customization but I was very happy with the outcome. They even optimized the code to make it work faster. I would recommend it..

TrueBeautyFashionistas

I definitely recommend this app. I'm using the free theme Brooklyn and I needed a way to keep the pictures of the variants/colors organized. It does exactly as it's supposed to do. The app developer, Shashank, is exceptional in his dedication and care to making sure everything works. When I ran into a problem using the app, (I realized it was cookies that was the issue, nothing to do with the app), he was just an email away and would take the time to make sure that any issue I had was solved and that the app was working perfectly. Outstanding customer service! 5 stars! ~Catherine, small business owner of TrueBeautyFashionistas.com

Body Nutrition

Wonderful app and support. I use it more than four months. During this time there was only one problem related to compatibility with my theme (TURBO THEME / SEOUL), but the App support helped to solve it quickly.
Strongly recommend it!

Polar Magyarország

I am very careful on choosing proper apps, as I always look for simple to use but robust apps what has great support, as the key of the app. There is always something to fix due to the great variety of themes, so this is super critically important. I must state, these guys are superior! Fast responses (no later than 24 hours), and absolutely willing to help at all cases. They try to find solutions and not excuses. Also important to say, that there is no other app on the store, which allows the product page image variations based on color variations. Best of the best. Period.

RCbenchmark

Does exactly what we needed: only show image specific to a variant when the visitor selects that variant. Each theme is different and I was surprised to see our theme in the supported list! However, we had compatibility issues. Their support team was extremely responsive and solved all the issues very quickly. Highly recommended App. Make sure to watch the 3-rules video as is it the key to using their App correctly.

ClosetComplete.com

In some cases our our shop carries 30 variations of the same product.
We used this app to make sure that our customers are instantly looking at the exact product and variations they have selected.
It works flawlessly and the customer service experience is top notch!!!
BRAVO!!!!

Bargain Deals Only

Amazing app! Before using it many of my product pages looked cluttered with all those variant images showing, now they look so much cleaner. It's super simple to use and the customer service is outstanding. Highly recommended!