Variant Image Automator

Variant Image Automator

by StarApps Studio

Show Multiple Variant Images of the Selected Variants Options

Ovarlo

Star Apps support were really helpful getting the Variant Image App to sync properly with my theme. Now working great, helps keep a clean page without variant images cluttering your sales page.

Premier Merchant

They worked really hard to get this app working on my theme and even offered to extend my free trial. The app is great and works really well if you sell multiple variants with images and different pricing.

Naturally Wicked

Great App... Great Owner! The owner of this app went right out of his way for me. Cannot recommend enough! Honestly, give it a go. You'll not be disappointed. Support is straight on hand if required. Thanks Shashank!

Kitty and Vibe

Works super well and the customer service is excellent! Fixed a bug for me within 24 hours. Thanks so much!

Art Access Asia

Closest solution I could find to having multiple images for each variant. Great support, solved all my concerns. I recommend this app.

I enjoyed prompt support.

StellaSimone Salon Systems

The app was a bit to figure out. I sent an email to support, and received helpful assistance with setting up a quantity variant I need to sell a particular hair beauty product on the website. I did not expect to hear back so quickly, but I am impressed! I will be applying the instructions tomorrow to see how it works! I will update! As far as addressing any concerns and making sure you are a satisfied customer... they are A-1 in my book!

NIKIN

Amazing app, does exactly what it says. But the very best thing is the amazing support from Shashank! Highly recommended app!

Salon Guys

The app required the developer customization but I was very happy with the outcome. They even optimized the code to make it work faster. I would recommend it..

TrueBeautyFashionistas

I definitely recommend this app. I'm using the free theme Brooklyn and I needed a way to keep the pictures of the variants/colors organized. It does exactly as it's supposed to do. The app developer, Shashank, is exceptional in his dedication and care to making sure everything works. When I ran into a problem using the app, (I realized it was cookies that was the issue, nothing to do with the app), he was just an email away and would take the time to make sure that any issue I had was solved and that the app was working perfectly. Outstanding customer service! 5 stars! ~Catherine, small business owner of TrueBeautyFashionistas.com

Body Nutrition

Wonderful app and support. I use it more than four months. During this time there was only one problem related to compatibility with my theme (TURBO THEME / SEOUL), but the App support helped to solve it quickly.
Strongly recommend it!