Variant Image Wizard

Variant Image Wizard

by ProductWiz Inc.

Showcase Your Product Variants with Multiple Images

veradek

The app is very easy to use, even with a large inventory everything is categorized clearly, alongside drag and drop files and easy custom order sorting. The app is great.

Anabei

Super easy to set up even though our theme was not on the list. Emailed support to have them set it up and within 45 minutes i had a response and was good to go! Once set up, it was easy to use and exactly what i was looking for. Quick response time, easy to use app, 5/5

Low Cost Furniture CA

The app is really easy to install and use. Very happy and pleased with this app. There is a variety of options for designing that upgraded the total look of my store

Colony

Does exactly what it says on the tin and fills a gap in Shopify's inability to fully customise variants, easy to use and very helpful support staff.

The Abingdon Co.

Just for your info - Variant Image Wizard was my first choice, but when I saw it wasn't compatible easily with Vantage, I deleted it and installed Clever. But Clever couldn't add videos to my variants, so I uninstalled it and went back to Variant Image Wizard and then contacted Jake to help with the install. I was expecting a 24-48 hour turnaround on an answer - I am happy to say that I have a working app within less than 24 hours.

Tafts

I've had this app all of 2 days. It had everything that I needed, however, it was conflicting with our product page. I email support at 5 PM CST on a weeknight and Jake Lowe responded within 2 minutes. He was exceptionally helpful and we pretty much had the issues ironed out that night. I value quick responses as I do it myself with my customers.

Diboni GmbH

The support and integration were really fast and everything is working perfectly. Amazing app - we highly recommend it!

nuuwaï

Great support and works perfectly! We used different apps before, that always glitched and haven't had any problems with this one. It's super easy to use as well.

Sleeper

Prompt, precise, consistent communication implementing the app in the new custom theme. Highly recommended.

Your Moon Phase

Great app! Made my products look uniform and I had a lot of help setting it up from their dev team! Thanks guys!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9