Variant Image Wizard

Variant Image Wizard

by ProductWiz Inc.

Showcase Your Product Variants with Multiple Images

Veil Garments

This is just what we needed, now our product photos are much more organized and allows our customers to see multiple images of the same variant colors without us having too many photos on one page. And the support team was very helpful in getting us acclimated to the app before we gave it a go. Great app and team!

Home Safe Health

Awesome app. You get to choose what images you want to show and when instead of having a gallery that is too big. The support is amazing aswell

PoolCandy

Awesome app! highly recommend. Jake went above and beyond to get things right with the integration.

SCHUBERT STONE COOLER

Great app and great support. Now only the right variant pictures show up when a variant is selected.

The Regal Find

Wow. I am so impressed with the service and the app! I received such a fast response (thanks Jake!) when I messaged that the theme I was using wasn't configured to work with Shopify. And it is so user friendly to use this app! Thank you!

Nuoli

The App works exactly as it should (better than another app I tried) and the support is awesome! My theme wasn't supported, but the support team implemented it right away within 1 day. Thanks Jake!

ONDO

This App is amazing! I have tried many variant image apps and was unable to get them to just display properly even after reaching out to support. Variant Image Wizard on the other hand does exactly what its suppose to do. Nothing complicated and very straight forward to set up. You also get the best in class support from Jake!

Bratopic

When one of customers views one of our bras, we want them to only see product images of the color of bra that have currently selected. For example, if they select the Blue color, they should only see the product images of our model in a blue bra - and NOT her also in the white, black, and pink bra. This app solves the problem beautifully! We tried other apps, but we found that they were too slow and often bogged down our page load time. With Variant Image Wizard, we're not seeing any performance issues on products with 100+ images! The app also works really well on mobile devices. I highly recommend this app to all merchants.

yoga pieces

5/5 app, definitely recommend! Makes product pages a lot more user-friendly and attractive. Jake and the rest of the team could not be more helpful - very impressed with the fast and efficient service. Good job guys!

berryblisscorp

I'm new at Shopify (first time opening up a shop) and this app is helping me so much to make my product page look professional and clean! It's easy to use and it also looks and works great on mobile. Not to mention support was super helpful.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7