FREE Variant Images

FREE Variant Images

by Impress

New! – Show images for the selected variant only.

Tylih Regalia

It organized my variant images well and de-cluttered the product images, only the images per variant are shown when clicked, does what it says. I recommend it for anyone facing similar issue

DAUN & Co.

why i cant see the configured products on the product list? so i can make new changes! help.......thanks.

Windy Lines

The app is okay if it is compatible with your needs, but has some issues. I was using it on Brooklyn Theme, works only with product image display set to THUMBNAILS. Doesn't work with Brooklyn Theme if you want to show your images as STACKED (large images). Doesn't work on Mobile (only shows 1st selected variant image, doesn't swipe to other set images for the selected variant). Easy to use interface, but quite clunky and time-consuming to set up the images by variant (eg. Product with 4 colors and 4 sizes, you need to set up 16 variants individually... cannot apply a set of images to apply to all sizes of same color), or not possible to copy a set of images to another variant. Overall decent for a FREE app, but could be fixed up...

Re-Birth Clothing

At first, the app wasn't working properly but then after a little bit of messing with it, it worked perfectly and did everything I wanted.

Home & Office Colombia

I'm using minimal theme, Variant app doesn't work fine, sometimes shows variant images but usually don't. When it works it's great!

Is it a theme problem? Can it be fixed?

Thanks.

eWatch9.fr

It did exactly what I expected to do. Thanks a lot to the developpers team. I recommend your app for every one.

MoonlyPet

I am going to have to withdraw my review. This app is incredibly bad on mobile. The images don't appear and make the customer confused. I have lost a lot of customers because of this. DO NOT INSTALL IT. The developers don't even bother to reply.

Zeropes

I understand this is a new app and I was very happy to find a free app that solves this problem. However, It didn't work on my Brooklyn theme at all. I installed the app and uploaded images for every variant, and my images just disappear. I really want to solve this problem asap. Could someone please fix this issue or contact me?

PupMyCup

On Desktop it works but on Mobile the images disappear. I'm using the Debut theme. It is simple and straightforward to use but needs the bugs worked out.

November 8, 2019

Hi PupMyCup! Thanks for the bug report. This is a brand new app so we’re still working out the kinks but should have a fix for this tomorrow! Stay tuned!

lÍfapure

Setup is super easy, self-explanatory. However, the end result is that it does not display correctly once published. On initial load, main image appears, and the correct variant images appear below, but then slides to the left and all disappear. I am using a slide display. This could be the theme, and visual builder I am using. However, I am still giving 3 stars as theme is a popular theme and so is the visual builder app.

Theme: Turbo-Portland
Visual Builder: GemPages

I can't deny that I'm disappointed but it is free after all. It seems very close though! Like I said, very easy to setup on the back-end.

November 7, 2019

Thanks lÍfapure! We’re still brand new so working on increasing theme compatibility. We’re testing with this theme now and should have an update by tomorrow!

Previous 1