FREE Variant Images

FREE Variant Images

by Impress

New! – Show images for the selected variant only.

Himalayan Hermitage

I sent multiple emails to get started with this app, asking for their assistance and still have not heard back. I am not super impressed.

Krizai

I downloaded, searched for app documentation, nothing available. I tried myself, options given are not working properly. I mailed to suppport, waited, no reply, then again sent mail, they told its a free app so no support. Thought its free so can save some of bucks but I just wasted 1 week of mine. It might work for you today but today if you get any issue then remember no one there to even look into.

BLN PRINT

App did not work on shop and unfortunately the support does not reply to my messages. Cannot recommend this App :/

DOHOME HEALTHCARE

Things I enjoyed. It sorted the image variants exactly how i wanted it to. Things I DID NOT enjoy. The font has changed on my internet browser (Chrome). The Main picture of the product never stays the same. When the product is first displayed (what the customer sees), the product and all its variant pictures are displayed, till you select a variant be it size or colour. Dev team, Do you think this is something that can be fixed?
Thank you in advance.

PanoramaMedia

All the images for the variant are still loaded and shown initially and are removed afterwards, however the biggest drawback is that it does not work on Safari.

HOUSE OF ARTEMIS

not working properly css issues again and again. i had try many times in different different items but not working properly.

M&L shop

doesnt work proprley, images dont work on brooklyn style theme, you either fix this or I wont install again, also every time I add images they are not showing correctly

A&S Mezuzot

Does not work at all. I configured the product and nothing happens. The app does not work. Don't waste your time!

DATEX2

Not very useful
clicking on the product variant does not change the image.
clicking on an image makes the gallery dissapear

MoonlyPet

I am going to have to withdraw my review. This app is incredibly bad on mobile. The images don't appear and make the customer confused. I have lost a lot of customers because of this. DO NOT INSTALL IT. The developers don't even bother to reply.